Young single mother just dm'd about her being in a financial Bind.... (she kinda looks like Jada Pinkett too)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you do continue to do this, get something out of it. If not, she hustling you and a starving kid will make you do anything

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant tell whos grooming who at the moment. The man scouting like they scouted a young Lebron back in Akron on a bball court. Or the young innocent,looking to "do her big one" on an elder,breaking him for everything hes worth:respect:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She's a relative of my neighbor. Real sweet girl, just cool and quiet. We use to be kind of cool, in a friendly way. She would just walk over and talk to me or sometimes ask to use my basketball. She's so small, i initially thought she was in High school, but she was around 20. One time me and my girl was chilling on the car and she walks up and started talking to me like my girl wasn't there.
:mjtf:

My girl surprisingly didn't ever say anything about it. Maybe bcuz she looks so young, probably thought she was in High school or something.

Fast forward 2 years, I moved back in town. I saw her a few days ago, she's still a petite cutie and now a little thicker but now has a 1 year old. We spoke and I keep it moving. Last night I liked her story. This morning I have a message saying she had to pay a lot of bills and if I could help her with a few bucks. Shes' always been sweet and cool with me, so I did. Only like 30$. She was so grateful. And tells me where she lives and that she doesn't do anything but take care of her child. And to hit her up sometimes.... I'm not trying to take advantage of her, but she is fine and we have always been cool.

Is this a sugardaddy set up? :flabbynsick:
The first thing she does when contacting you after seeing you again after 2 years is to hit you up for money. Seriously, what do you think?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
setitoff-set.gif

this all you really had to post man

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a sugardaddy set up? :flabbynsick:

no not if you haven’t fukked…jokes aside, she genuinely needed help and she asked you as a one time thing OR she is looking to string you along and will keep asking you for money/indicating she needs help…if y’all do fukk, when she goes to clean up cashapp her (assuming you have her shyt) and don’t make a big deal about it…if that’s the situation she’s looking to be in, she won’t make a big deal of it either…sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship engaged…she will expect this to be the case whenever y’all fukk now tho…or so I’ve seen in movies

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn bytches out here asking for $30? :mjlol:

Sheesh.

that’s the only part of the story throwing me off assuming it’s true…if she’s happy for $30 then my guess is she was genuine in her request in getting any help possible or she has a drug habit :huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIRTY dollars was significant to her? THIRTY???

I don't believe in you God but I sure am grateful for this life you've given me :wow:

once again jokes aside there are a lot of ppl hurting out here…especially come holiday season :francis:

especially where there are kids involved…some ppl are just scraping by to put together something a little nice for their kids so they can have some semblance of an enjoyable holiday…but I hear you tho about being grateful/appreciative