Young single mother just dm'd about her being in a financial Bind.... (she kinda looks like Jada Pinkett too)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
if she genuinely needs help giving her $30 aint fixing shyt. at the end of the day, she hit a lick op. she hoping you come out to her slim thick ass apartment and splash around in her guts so she can have soul ties then once you see little isaiah running around with no haircut you'll probably want to save her. always remember, you're never the only dude in a chick's life. she's done this before.

I knew a girl like this. always short on something. I could've easily smashed but being a bum is a turn off for me. she grabbed my dikk and i respectively declined "ohh....no", put my hands in my hoodie like eminem and bounced. waste of time and resources imo.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Man nah. I would assume she’d take offense to that.

:lolbron:
full

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
you could’ve just gone over smashed once and blocked her after , and no sugar daddy set up :jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if she genuinely needs help giving her $30 aint fixing shyt. at the end of the day, she hit a lick op. she hoping you come out to her slim thick ass apartment and splash around in her guts so she can have soul ties then once you see little isaiah running around with no haircut you'll probably want to save her. always remember, you're never the only dude in a chick's life. she's done this before.

I knew a girl like this. always short on something. I could've easily smashed but being a bum is a turn off for me. she grabbed my dikk and i respectively declined "ohh....no", put my hands in my hoodie like eminem and bounced. waste of time and resources imo.

that righteous talk they dont like hearing:wow:

Daps
Perfect opportunity to set up a p4p regular type situation lol.. I had an attractive female coworker ask me if I wanted to buy her a watch.. Told her straight up that I don't spend money on women I'm not fukking.. bytch had the nerve to get mad lol.