Young Thug arrested at Slime Language release party (6/19 Update: Case dropped, no DNA evidence)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm nobody and I wouldn't pack my pistol into Dave and Fuxters illegally

If I was a walking media circus with (I'm guessing) a strike or two against me I would even walk around with a dime bag of weed

If you have money then you really should hire some pros to keep an eye on the stick up kids. If it was me, my security dudes would pretend to be random people in the crowd.

Anyways... use your noodle Brehs. Nobody is that lucky to walk around dirty AT ALL TIMES and not catch an L eventually

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I'm nobody and I wouldn't pack my pistol into Dave and Fuxters illegally

If I was a walking media circus with (I'm guessing) a strike or two against me I would even walk around with a dime bag of weed

If you have money then you really should hire some pros to keep an eye on the stick up kids. If it was me, my security dudes would pretend to be random people in the crowd.

Anyways... use your noodle Brehs. Nobody is that lucky to walk around dirty AT ALL TIMES and not catch an L eventually
Guns were in the tour bus. They searched it after someone in Thug's crew ran into a police cruiser :snoop:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Guns were in the tour bus. They searched it after someone in Thug's crew ran into a police cruiser :snoop:

Slightly better, but I don't have any permits so I keep my pistol.. what..? locked in a safe in my bedroom

Whatever the math is, if they ride around or walk around dirty all the time then this will locate them eventually

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Watch the company you keep smh i swear as a younging being told this people dont realize until its too late how true that shyt is smh

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:scust:Hope he got arrested for making us wait all summer for this garbage album.

Free Hy!£UN35:pacspit: