Daps
to all "men" buying this album...
jnOeyM5.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question for those who understand Thug's angle better than I do: is he doing this kind of stuff for its shock value or because he feels it's artistically creative?
Well he came in the game proclaimin' Lil Wayne was his idol and the only rapper he listened to... So when he first announced (before the beef) that he would call his debut The Carter 6 it seemed like he was payin' tribute...

Now after shyt popped off and all the subs they been throwin' at each other... it looks like he doin' it for shock value and to disrespect Wayne....

Nobody really knows whats goin' on behind the scenes... At first Wayne was jammin' to Danny Glover in concerts and endorsin' Young Thug, then Birdman made YT the face of Rich Gang, and the troubles with Wayne came to surface, I ask myself if Thugga is the reason Wayne sued Bird... :patrice:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I have a question for those who understand Thug's angle better than I do: is he doing this kind of stuff for its shock value or because he feels it's artistically creative?

both, imo

thugga gonna make the month of april worthwhile :blessed: