Young Thug Made The Photographer Get Nakkid During The "Carter 6" Photo Shoot :dahell:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Thugger hadn't stirred up enough drama by naming his debut album Carter 6, before Lil Wayne's Carter 5 has even seen a release date, he continued to cause controversy by posing nud3 on the album cover, and laying out the album's title in phallic formation over... well, you know where.

Complex was able to track down the Carter 6 photographer, Sandy Kim, and asked her about the provocative photo shoot. Apparently, Young Thug wasn't the only one without clothes. Kim, a fan of Thugga's boundary-pushing style and music, wanted to go all out for Thug's debut album, and asked the Atlanta rapper if he was willing to pose nekkid.

Thug's initial response: "fu*k no, I'm not getting nekkid, you get nekkid!" As Kim says, "Artists should totally be down to commit to the vision they're asking for," so she agreed, they both stripped down, and got on with the shoot.

Young Thug is one-of-a-kind, and his debut album promises to be just that.
http://www.hotnewhiphop.c... ews.14778.html

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm glad I clicked on this thread, most nikkas will see the thread title and:snoop: Keep it moving totally thinking it was a dude, op ain't shyt:russ:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this shyt is stupid

everybody behind the scenes in hip hop are just a bunch of groupies and fans

expect glowing reviews for this nikkas album, even if it's trash, the writers will be too afraid of not being invited to any more industry events