Young Thug says he's the thug PAC didn't get to be, "PAC would never wear a dress clown" - YFN Lucci

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
fukk Young Thug and all you corny ass nikkas supporting him. Gay ass nikkas. "No homo, but my blunt look like dikk."

FOH

Pac would never say some gay ass shyt like that

:camby:
Its sad i had to scroll down this far to get to a post like this. Nikkas in here rambling bout weird shyt

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
So was Herschel Walker. Some people are more cultured then others. From what I understand Pac went to a school for the arts. So this doesn't seem suspect at all. But alot of you dumb nikkas that barely finished high school and work bum Walmart jobs won't ever get it.

Young faq literally wears dresses and acts like a fagot. Most important part that his music is trash. He'd wouldn't even get a record deal before rap turned to pop
Thug wore a dress to troll. PAC wore an s&m vest around men because he thought it looked cool

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Thug wore a dress to troll. PAC wore an s&m vest around men because he thought it looked cool
Dude ain't trolling. His effeminate ways. Calling his homies bae?

Why would a straight man troll by acting like a fagot full time? shyt is never cool.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
So was Herschel Walker. Some people are more cultured then others. From what I understand Pac went to a school for the arts. So this doesn't seem suspect at all. But alot of you dumb nikkas that barely finished high school and work bum Walmart jobs won't ever get it.
Dat dere intellect :ehh:
Lol thug flopped for the 7th straight time if he wasnt doing all that homo shyt he would have been bushed a long time ago.
How does his shyt flop every time even though he got/had a big ass following though? :dwillhuh:

Daps
Doc Hicks summed this fakkit nikka Young Thug up perfectly when he said "nikkas need to just start ignoring him when he does/says this type of shyt to promote his wack music" like we know this goofy nikka's playbook by now....

i'm :gucci: @ 1:52. not every rapper has to be on some conscious shyt. but his answer was just disgusting. might have to re-evaluate my opinion on thugger brehs

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Whos Peanut and why did he get bodied?:popcorn3: Is this that same nikka JT The Bigga Figga was on Birdman neck about?:lupe: