Young Thug - The Language Remix (The Blanguage) Prod. by Metro Boomin

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
just listened to this again from Drake's point of view and I've reached the conclusion that Drake was extremely jealous after hearing it.

just imagine being one of the best rappers in the past 10 years and a young nikka from ATL not only does a remix to your song, but effortlessly taps into flows that exist in a realm that you don't have the genetics to access organically, it has to hurt.

:wow:

it's like Thugger said, let me show you how you was supposed to handle the beat, and the proceeded melt from flow to flow beginning with the exact flow class as Drake on The Language just to pour salt in the wound.

(look, look)
"I fukked it and washed off my dikk with the curtains inside of the phantom"

:wow:

the calmness in thugger's voice is uncanny, almost frightening considering his disregard for the Phantom curtains, curtains that are probably not designed to handle bodily fluids. Drake would have never even thought of doing such a thing, he would have said something more along the lines of (class 16a cadence) "stopped at the texaco got me some napkins to wipe off my penis", flows nicely but it's just bleh and shows a lack of spontaneity.

Thugger is lowkey the best rapper of 2014 but people dismiss him because they think he's just more of the same.

he's unlocked more than 48 hidden flows between March of 2013 and now, that's just unheard of. he utilized 4 different flows in the first verse alone on the BLanguage, Drake used the exact same flow for the entirety of The Language, there's no comparison, Thugger outshined Drake by a landslide on this one.

:to:

"rackd'up my money my diamonds come wet like a fisherman"

:ohlawd: literally every time the song gets to that part my brain releases endorphins into my blood stream.

don't even get me started on the "room at the intercontinental, room at the inta-conta-neno"

if that wasn't shot a Drake's line on Trophies...

:sadbron:

switching flows right at 31-33 seconds into the song is a silent nod to the highest degrees of freemasonry.

Rep'd :dead:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I'm mad as fukk we never got the Metro Thuggin tape. shyt would've been flames. Nonetheless it's crazy how these two still killing it today :banderas: