Young Wings to look forward to next season

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Like I said in another thread, I'm tired of all these point guards. I'm patiently awaiting the 2's and 3's to make that comeback and take their place as the leagues elite position.

Therefore, here are some young players I think you should keep an eye out for next season.

1. Mikal Bridges - Phoenix Suns.
I loved this guy at Villanova where he won 2 national championships. He is a legit 3&D guy that averaged 8.3 points. I caught a few of his games and he is a very mature and very smart kid. I'm hoping he can up his numbers to around 11 or 15 ppg next year. He can be the 3rd best player on that team after Booker and Ayton.

2. Chandler Hutchinson - Chicago Bulls
Some people on here were comparing this kid to Pippen when he was drafted and while I see the comparison, this guy is not nearly as skilled as Scottie was coming outta college. He is very raw and will need to continue working on being a consistent shooter. His defensive potential is probably where I see Pippen the most but I don't ever expect him to average more than 15 ppg. Hope I'm wrong though.

3. Jayson Tatum - Celtics
Obviously. He will be a border line allstar next year with Kyrie gone. I'm calling it. 22ppg easy.

4. Harry Giles - Kings
I know he's not a wing but man I want this kid to succeed so badly. This guy is my dark horse to really turn it around next year. I was just happy to see him get on the floor after missing his rookie year. If he can give me 10ppg and 7rpg I'll be happy.

5. Dejounte Murray- Spurs
He a pg I know but I've been stanning the kid since he came outta college. Idc if my mans don't ever become a consistent shooter, he can lock up any pg in the league. Pop will turn this kid into an allstar and Chip Engelland will make sure that shooting improves.

Who y'all checking for next year?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
f5076b3aa5e534230bd6c2237dd9ed96

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Levert- Can be a great scoring wing with the ability to score from 3 levels.
Huerter- Size for the position, shooting ability and good athleticism and feel for the game
Troy Brown- Lead guard skills in a 6’7 body hopefully his jumper comes along.
Cedi Osman- Athletic and potential shooter but hasn’t made enough shots. Will be put in a better position defensively and depending on the player the Cavs draft at 5(Hunter, Culvert, Redish)
Miles Bridges- athleticism and great corner three shooter. Has some skill with the call that’s been locked up and should be unlocked with more time.