Young women fall out of love with dating apps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They're just huge time sinks, youre going to be talking to her all fukking day long whereas if you see a girl and talk to a girl today, you take her out either today or tomorrow. Plus you know what she looks like, what her vibe is like and so on.
Facts

Online so trash…u scout ant some hours going back and forth
First link she looks completely different

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They're just huge time sinks, youre going to be talking to her all fukking day long whereas if you see a girl and talk to a girl today, you take her out either today or tomorrow. Plus you know what she looks like, what her vibe is like and so on.
That’s a self inflicted mistake. If you meet them sooner after connecting on the app that eliminates that goof.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met my current girl off hinge. She said her experience on the apps felt like a full time job. Said most of the guys were unattractive, boring, creepy, and didn’t put effort into their profiles with good pics .

She showed me her feed and it was a lot of dudes with pics at their crib just chilling or using the fat girl angles
Most of us aren't good at taking pictures of ourselves compared to women and/or not photogenic. I've been told several times that I look way better in person compared to my pics :laugh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Women on FREE dating apps are either very picky or just there for the attention/validation boosts.
Online dating was amazing from 2008-2016
You can message a random women on Pof/cupid in the morning and at night she wants to link..they gave out the numbers with quickness
No social media exchange

Women didn’t live in fear like they do now
People were open to meet in quickness

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m married and I went out to a bar/club a two weeks ago and I got approached by atleast 4 white chicks and two black chicks said I was a cute and handsome. I’m also up in Canada but I don’t know how nikkaz ain’t eating in the real world and I’m pushing 40 almost.

It seems like shyt is easier to me.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At the end of April, Bumble rolled out an “opening moves” feature, which enabled women to add prompts to their profiles for potential suitors to answer. The product, which the company said would “lighten the load of initiating a chat”, marks a break from Bumble’s previous model, which required women to actively begin all conversations.
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dating apps work for women if they are serious about dating. It's up to them. If they are serious they will find a guy. He might not be what they dreamed of but they'll find someone who checks most of the boxes they want.

Men on the other hand, there's not many serious women to choose from. That's why a lot of men just use the apps for smash and dash

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's interested that dating apps are so hyper-fixated on women when I'm willing to bet the majority of their income comes from men. Maybe it's just the articles that get posted here, but it seems like the media and everyone completely ignores half the dating experience.

Yea but women bring in more men and that's the problem.

If men find out there are none or very little women on the apps they won't spend money on features and subscriptions.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's interested that dating apps are so hyper-fixated on women when I'm willing to bet the majority of their income comes from men. Maybe it's just the articles that get posted here, but it seems like the media and everyone completely ignores half the dating experience.
Men are looked at as "pay pigs" by these dating apps. Pigs that have to be farmed and have to be bled dry of every penny. Women (especially attractive women) will never pay to see who viewed their profile. These apps have to maintain the illusion that there are interested women on the app waiting to message men first and that she's only a "click away" from meeting up with the average man. The tactics are disgusting and if they were done on women it would be considered "predatory" , it's a nasty game.

The glory years of okcupid 2008-2012 glad I was there and bounced after the writing was on the wall.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bro let’s be honest
Most men use it to smash and get a roster
85 percent of men

Dating apps work for women if they are serious about dating. It's up to them. If they are serious they will find a guy. He might not be what they dreamed of but they'll find someone who checks most of the boxes they want.

Men on the other hand, there's not many serious women to choose from. That's why a lot of men just use the apps for smash and dash