Young Zee – Dear Shady [song directed towards Eminem]

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In return Zee got a joint with Lauryn Hill on some black unity that never saw the light of day unless you think musical massacre is something. Overall, Zee and az iz were the only two outsiders that fukked with em minus bizarre. Everyone knew he could rap his ass off but steadily clowned and some got physical. Zee was his boy 100 and there were attempts to put him on, but dudes been in and out of places that got in the way.....nuff said. I hope em and zee do an album together like him and royce did but I dont see Pace gettin involved.

can you give more info on the joint with lauryn on "black unity" and what did you mean by "musical massacre"?

so basically L boogie knew Em personally(in person) before he made it big

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

this is the video :mjlol: marshall can be such a clown sometimes....its ironic as fukk because all that shyt he is sayingi n that interview and years later we remember what happened with his own "racist tapes".....the irony breh :mjlol:

So basically Queen Lauryn shot his ass down?

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
The nick Cannon beef made me think about this.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah know just was thinking how alot of people that have had dealings with him label him to be "shady". Pun intended.
Who said Em was shady? Zee seemed to be hurt that he couldn't ride Em coattails. Em don't even seem like he cares about the $ and shyt.