Young Zee – Dear Shady [song directed towards Eminem]

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Them suckas dumb, how can you refuse to fix ya verse for an album that was about yo sell diamond. Their names would have been household names.Them dudes could have done a tour just of that one song

forreal, the Slim Shady LP was already headed to triple plat around that time. N1ggaz should have known better b. I can understand that might he have not wanted his creative output filtered in any way but you gotta pick your battles b.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Them suckas dumb, how can you refuse to fix ya verse for an album that was about yo sell diamond. Their names would have been household names.Them dudes could have done a tour just of that one song

yep everyone who appeared on that album got a mainstream release date.

Even Dina Rae got a deal with Motown

and released singles with Scott Stortch

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Theres also an aspect of Lauren Hill and Pace clowning the outs for cosigning em cus hes white and lots of other info youre not privy to. Bottom line is Zee was writing for Dres camp and em was keeping him paid. Pace used to clown on him when Lauren Hill was blowing up and around ewr so why would em want to put on Pace if he refuses refuses to work with dude. Not just em but dre. Pace is disrespectful, a theif and shady as fukk IRL bt dude can rap.

:ohhh:

So the shot @ L boogie wasn't random? Wtf

I heard Pace was at the video shoot for "not afraid" in newark trying to jeff and shyt :laugh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Again you're missing the point. He's not upset at Eminem for not bailing him out, listen to the context. He's merely saying if you're my boy like you CLAIM you are, you could've bailed me out. Simple. He didn't say "fukk you for not bailing me out" or "You a sucka for not bailing me out". He made a very simple and direct comment that is on point. If I'm friends with a nikka, and I have hundreds of millions of dollars, and then I say somewhere "Man, I miss such and such. I should hit them up more" and then they respond by saying "Yeah you should my nikka, and when I got jammed up, you could've helped too". I would say "Yep, you damn right". Simple as that. You look out for your friends if they're your friends. Y'all so hung up on this "do for yourself" shyt, yes and nobody HAS to help anybody, but then what's the point of calling someone a friend if they not gonna look out for you in times of need? Come on my nikka
You right it don't have shyt to do with race. Its about a GROWN ASS MAN busted for selling drugs, and then the same GROWN ASS MAN gets upset at ANOTHER nikka for not being his Knight in shining armor. Any nikka with half a brain could use the "Im the nikka that put eminem on back in the day " angle into your own successful career. Hes on multiple songs, got videos, even got pictures of eminem wearing "Outsidaz" T shirts from back in the day. You already got the Em co sign, now go out there and flip that shyt 10x over. This nikka want EM to hold his hand and do all the work and then hand him the millions. Zee got all the tools, he just gotta get it on his own. Em already fukked him so quit expecting him to walk back through the door.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
In return Zee got a joint with Lauryn Hill on some black unity that never saw the light of day unless you think musical massacre is something. Overall, Zee and az iz were the only two outsiders that fukked with em minus bizarre. Everyone knew he could rap his ass off but steadily clowned and some got physical. Zee was his boy 100 and there were attempts to put him on, but dudes been in and out of places that got in the way.....nuff said. I hope em and zee do an album together like him and royce did but I dont see Pace gettin involved.
I got a question, did they (Outs) have beef with Jeru? I remember he had a line about him on the song with Lauryn Hill Stay Gold

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word and bizarre verse was weak as hell to me

Lol, I know I'm one of the few, but honestly, I thought Bizarre verse really fit the song. It was sooo fukked up and shocking that it really fit the theme.... shyt left you with a "WTF" moment.... Not saying he was spitting "Heat" but the content really fit the theme