Young Zee – Dear Shady [song directed towards Eminem]

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he first dropped Slim Shady Lp it seemed like he was trying to Market the Outsidaz as a whole collective w/ D12 h here they was w/ Bizzare and Proof

Don't know why they fell through but they definitely helped put him on in the underground he shot a video in Newark a while back so they definitely had some influence on him he used to be in Brownsville w/ Thirstin Howl too
tumblr_mrsr1sYEBg1qahonwo1_500.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt, had nothing to do with 50.

What happened is Royce and Kino (his manager) burned their bridges with Dre.

First Kino said something about em treating dre like a pupil in the studio when it came time to writing his verses which was low-key disrespectful. Dre wanted Royce to cut ties with him for that shyt and he wouldn't. Royce also let it out the bag that he had written "the message" on 2001 which is especially fukked up considering what the song was about.
Didn't Em and Dre feel burned too by the fact that Royce had agreed to go on one of their tours (I think Up and Smoke) as Em's hype man. Then Royce went and signed a record deal elsewhere and dropped out of the tour to work on his album at the last minute. Basically everything they talked about on the Beef DVD.

Hell the only reason I initally heard of Outsidaz was Em guesting on that track off their EP after he blew up

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dude changed his verse..... That shyt would've changed their lives. He has to be kicking himself..... U knkw how big a look that would've been... On that album

word and bizarre verse was weak as hell to me

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Zee also said he got locked up for slanging and shady didn't bail him out even though he's sitting on millions. Why would you leave "the door open" for somebody who you claimed turned your back on you. He used you and your crew to get on, but you begging him to slide back thru cuz he got money? My housed burned down?, why didn't you do nothing about it? Yeah like I said "mr white man please save me"
if you got love for somebody then you got love for them. if your love is tied up in will or won't do. did or didn't do then its bullshyt. you cats are way too hung up on race. they went thru some shyt together

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I can only imagine how them nikkas was looking after Marshall Mathers LP dropped

"Platinum in one week, what the fukk? :dahell:"

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
if you got love for somebody then you got love for them. if your love is tied up in will or won't do. did or didn't do then its bullshyt. you cats are way too hung up on race. they went thru some shyt together

You right it don't have shyt to do with race. Its about a GROWN ASS MAN busted for selling drugs, and then the same GROWN ASS MAN gets upset at ANOTHER nikka for not being his Knight in shining armor. Any nikka with half a brain could use the "Im the nikka that put eminem on back in the day " angle into your own successful career. Hes on multiple songs, got videos, even got pictures of eminem wearing "Outsidaz" T shirts from back in the day. You already got the Em co sign, now go out there and flip that shyt 10x over. This nikka want EM to hold his hand and do all the work and then hand him the millions. Zee got all the tools, he just gotta get it on his own. Em already fukked him so quit expecting him to walk back through the door.

Last edited:
Daps
Theres also an aspect of Lauren Hill and Pace clowning the outs for cosigning em cus hes white and lots of other info youre not privy to. Bottom line is Zee was writing for Dres camp and em was keeping him paid. Pace used to clown on him when Lauren Hill was blowing up and around ewr so why would em want to put on Pace if he refuses refuses to work with dude. Not just em but dre. Pace is disrespectful, a theif and shady as fukk IRL bt dude can rap.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I emailed this contact I have for Zee, I think he's just some guy that does his social media. I said can we do an interview he said yea probably if you pay him :mjlol:. I don't know if Zee really would do that or if this dude just tryin to middle man. Either way I said na ill pass, no body paying Zee for anything :yeshrug:. Don't mean to put Zee on blast but had to for two reasons a. if this dude is charging and zee doesn't know he needs to know b. if he is charging then I can easily see why he never made it.

Daps
In return Zee got a joint with Lauryn Hill on some black unity that never saw the light of day unless you think musical massacre is something. Overall, Zee and az iz were the only two outsiders that fukked with em minus bizarre. Everyone knew he could rap his ass off but steadily clowned and some got physical. Zee was his boy 100 and there were attempts to put him on, but dudes been in and out of places that got in the way.....nuff said. I hope em and zee do an album together like him and royce did but I dont see Pace gettin involved.