Your Greatest movie of all time

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Chimest At Midnight, also known as:

FalstaffPoster1Baja.JPG

A pitch perfect Shakespeare adaptation and possibly Orson Welles' greatest cinematic achievement. It most certainly features his best acting performance, and a roughly ten minute battle scene that would go on to inspire the war scenes in Braveheart and Saving Private Ryan, and with it every war scene that they inspired. :wow:

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Interesting thread. Some of the greatest films ever made are also my favorites(Malcolm X, Persona, etc) and some of the greatest films I've ever seen aren't in my favorites list (Citizen Kane, Star Wars, City Lights, etc.) and some of my favorites aren't "great" films (Paid In Full, Clueless, I Love You Again, etc).

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Had to name more than one...

The Godfather
Citizen Kane
Annie Hall
Goodfellas
Training Day
The Thing(1982)
The Mack
Star Wars/Empire
The Matrix
Wall Street(1987)
Apocalypse Now
Malcolm X

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Interesting thread. Some of the greatest films ever made are also my favorites(Malcolm X, Persona, etc) and some of the greatest films I've ever seen aren't in my favorites list (Citizen Kane, Star Wars, City Lights, etc.) and some of my favorites aren't "great" films (Paid In Full, Clueless, I Love You Again, etc).

I think clueless is a good film man. It's not great but it's a nice 90s high school satire and still spot fukkin on

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I just assumed this thread was about objectively naming some of the greatest cinematic achievements ever.

Yeah that's what it's supposed to be lol but not everyone understands the idea if greatest doesn't always mean your favorite. There is sure to be some overlap but for instance network isn't one of my favorite movies although I do like it but I'm not wild about it but I know it's one of the greats because I have eyes

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The best of all-time?... I can't say because there's plenty of films that are considered classics that I've yet to see and really have no desire in watching, but my top five FAVORITE films...

1 - He Got Game
2 - Don't Be A Menace
3 - The Great White Hype
4 - Dead Presidents
5 - High School High

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The best of all-time?... I can't say because there's plenty of films that are considered classics that I've yet to see and really have no desire in watching, but my top five FAVORITE films...

1 - He Got Game
2 - Don't Be A Menace
3 - The Great White Hype
4 - Dead Presidents
5 - High School High

What are the ones you don't have a desire to see breh?:isthatall: