Your nobody,till Trumps body, feels you: Final Presidential Debate Wednesday 9pm

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
“Marco Rubio is one of those people!” Obama said, of Republicans who have stood behind Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpdespite speaking out against him. “How does that work? Who can you call him a con artist and dangerous and object to all the controversial things he says, and then say, ‘but I’m still gonna vote for him’? Come on, man!”

“Come on, man!”

“It is the height of cynicism - that’s the sign of somebody who will say anything, do anything, pretend to be anybody, just to get elected,” Obama continued. “And you know what? If you’re willing to be anybody just to be somebody, then you don’t have the leadership that Florida needs in the US Senate!”

:whew:

Little Marco can't catch a break.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
“Marco Rubio is one of those people!” Obama said, of Republicans who have stood behind Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpdespite speaking out against him. “How does that work? Who can you call him a con artist and dangerous and object to all the controversial things he says, and then say, ‘but I’m still gonna vote for him’? Come on, man!”

“Come on, man!”

“It is the height of cynicism - that’s the sign of somebody who will say anything, do anything, pretend to be anybody, just to get elected,” Obama continued. “And you know what? If you’re willing to be anybody just to be somebody, then you don’t have the leadership that Florida needs in the US Senate!”

:whew:

Little Marco can't catch a break.
Campaign Obeezy, only Jordan and Prime Kobe can compare :wow:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre:"Mr. Trump, a specific answer to this question, please?"

wphFYJr.png
"Some rambling nonsense. We need good cyber and good nuclear. I'll put Hillary in jail."
:francis:"Secretary Clinton, you have two minutes to respond."
wphFYJr.png
"Why does she get to respond? Why can't I respond?":sadcam:
:dwillhuh:"You can't respond to your own statement, sir..."
wphFYJr.png
"Great. It's three on one again. Crooked (((media))).":sadcam:
UJ8gmU9.png
"You know, the rhetoric in this election has made people grumpy. Or as I like to call it, Trumpy.":smugfavre:
:comeon:"Secretary Clinton, please refrain from attempting to make corny catchphrases go viral. Your advisers are wrong about this sort of thing. Forget the focus groups, this is some lame shyt. We know you caught bodies."
UJ8gmU9.png
"Don't make me catch another one like that! They know, They know! Ha Ha!":heh:
wphFYJr.png
"How come she gets to catch bodies?":sadcam:
ZXZ5Gag.gif

:wow:This is all the proof I need. The Coli needs to moderate all Presidential debates from here on out.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
that would make TWO of them :snoop:

as an enabler, hillary has no moral standing to condemn business for getting away with what they do. its like a fukking coke dealer getting on stage and condemning people for OD'ing :russ:
i agree that hillary is sleezy, but at least her fanbase wants her to appear like she has morals. trump is the one openly admitting that he has no morals and people like you eat it up :why:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watching the highlights of the Smith dinner, which is kind of a gross spectacle of out of touch white privileged politicians, Hillary got cutting some shots in, I would have liked to see her hit one line like that at the debate.....it's kind of an embarrassment and humiliation that she has has to sit there next to Trump, and it's a disgrace for Trump to even be at these events, despite my objection to them in the first place.

She hit Giuliani hard lol....."if you can't beat them, go on Fox News and call them a genius"

"We have Mayor Bloomberg, Mayor Dinkins, all these distinguished NY mayors....and then Rudy Giuliani" :deadmanny: