Your nobody,till Trumps body, feels you: Final Presidential Debate Wednesday 9pm

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
How did Trump body the whole republican field so easily?

Hill came thru and crushed the buildings :wow:
He appealed to the republican base most basic prejudices and complaints. The problem is that when you distilled the rage to the most pure form, the only people who can stomach it are those who it's specially catered to. Which may get you the most votes when only republicans are voting but there is the whole other half of the country you have to appeal to which he fails consistently to do.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk said that :what:

address my post or :camby: with the passive aggressive labeling

My issue that is holding her individually responsible for things like immigration law and tax code is stupid. That is essentially the crux of his argument on the issue, and it betrays either a. A complete lack of knowledge on how government works, and/or b. A shamelessly illogical attack trying to take advantage of voters' ignorance on the function of government. Either way, it's absolutely stupid, and you're just the kind of voter Trump loves (the poorly educated) if that demagoguery appeals to you.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kayleigh is 28, Harvard Law grad, Georgetown :wow: :wow: :whew:

she sounds so stupid on CNN tho

TBF, Given what she has to work with, she holds her own against the whole panel damn near.

I don't know how her and Kalleyane Conway can hold a straight face while trying to spin the ridiculous shyt Trump spews.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue that is holding her individually responsible for things like immigration law and tax code is stupid. That is essentially the crux of his argument on the issue, and it betrays either a. A complete lack of knowledge on how government works, and/or b. A shamelessly illogical attack trying to take advantage of voters' ignorance on the function of government. Either way, it's absolutely stupid, and you're just the kind of voter Trump loves (the poorly educated) if that demagoguery appeals to you.
jesus christ :snoop: if his point flew over your head like that...you have to be playing dumb, because you dont come off as a dumb motherfukker :heh:

so again, let me reiterate for you. politicians, EXACTLY LIKE hillary clinton, are responsible for these laws that let him build with chinese steel. use illegals. etc. the reason is that the rich and corporate class line their coffers, help them fund re-election, etc. so for hillary to get onstage and act outraged is laughable, because she's a core member of the political class that enables these 1 percent businessmen to do what they do

no one said she has the power to do it by herself :snoop: the point is that if you really believe that she wanted to all along, innocent pure hillary was just a victim of every other corrupt politician and she was just going with the crowd, you're a fukkin clown and a sheep

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
jesus christ :snoop: if his point flew over your head like that...you have to be playing dumb, because you dont come off as a dumb motherfukker :heh:

so again, let me reiterate for you. politicians, EXACTLY LIKE hillary clinton, are responsible for these laws that let him build with chinese steel. use illegals. etc. the reason is that the rich and corporate class line their coffers, help them fund re-election, etc. so for hillary to get onstage and act outraged is laughable, because she's a core member of the political class that enables these 1 percent businessmen to do what they do

no one said she has the power to do it by herself :snoop: the point is that if you really believe that she wanted too all along, you're a fukkin clown and a sheep

It was an individually directed attack, not an attack on the "political class". He didn't establish her exact fault in those laws existing on the books, and I doubt even you could, besides pointing to her membership in the constructed boogeyman known as "the elites". Demaguery.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an individually directed attack, not an attack on the "political class". He didn't establish her exact fault in those laws existing on the books, and I doubt even you could besides her membership in the constructed boogeyman known as "the elites". Demaguery.
thats his whole campaign :what: and there are few better examples of an establishment politician than hillary clinton. when bernie said it, it was true. so its not when trump does?

im done, breh. go ahead and call me a racist and cape for this disgusting whore all you want. im done with this election, im not voting for either one of them, and hillary is gonna win.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Its simple

Carson never had a chance because he's Black

Rubio never had a chance because he's Latino

Jindal never had a chance because he's Indian

Fiorina never had a chance because she's a woman

Graham never had a chance because he's gay

Bush was disqualified because of his last name.

That leaves the rest of the field.Everyone else was an uncharismatic establishment type.

Trump was the prototype right wing candidate for the current political climate.
True.

Only the republican would not pick promising people to only pick the racist bigot they can relate too.