Your nobody,till Trumps body, feels you: Final Presidential Debate Wednesday 9pm

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Is that really a good look? "If you didn't like what I did, u should have changed the laws" :dahell:
I have no idea why she ain't mentioned she voted for a bill while senator to prevent that shyt from happening. She said that shyt before:mindblown:

She just been letting these faulty arguments slide with no rebuttal the last 2 debate. she playing prevent d like a motherfukker

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Dumbass Harball Chris Matthews actually gave Donald some praise for this performance:deadmanny:

This was probably his worst performance yet
Nah
How did Trump body the whole republican field so easily?

Hill came thru and crushed the buildings :wow:
Because all the reasonable Republicans were voted out a few years back for not being conservative enough, and the few remaining ones are afraid to speak up. They let the nut jobs hijack the party

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah

Because all the reasonable Republicans were voted out a few years back for not being conservative enough, and the few remaining ones are afraid to speak up. They let the nut jobs hijack the party
That happened decades ago when Nixon decided to criminalize in the words of his advisors "hippies, black people, and the rest of the anti war movement" and thus demonized them in the eyes of the public in an attempt to strengthen himself and generate support for Vietnam. Every party member has doubled down on that who has won the presidency since.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
he's saying 'you're gonna get up here and act outraged about these things, when for the last 30 years youve been in government writing these laws and giving me these loopholes to give rich people as many advantages as you can, because they're the ones who line your pockets'

thought that was pretty clear, does anyone disagree :heh:

Have you seen the classic film, "How a Bill Becomes a Law"? It will illuminate some things for you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a point though.
of course he has a point

hillary is just another one of these politicians who spent their career protecting the rich and then gets on TV and tells regular motherfukkers that she's doing this for us :mjlol: if you feel shes better than trump, fine. at the end of the day, i probably do too. but dont tell me that THAT^^^isnt a fact

and people like @VegasCAC apparently swallow that bullshyt. or maybe you dont? i cant tell. but then maybe you can tell me why she wont release the transcripts of speeches that banks pay her hundreds of thousands of dollars for :jbhmm:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i guess trump stans will never tire of this "what he meant was...." line of defending his nonsense. hope you guys don't riot when he loses. :francis:

you know how he should have worded it?

"after watching her and the media rig the primary against bernie sanders, i can't tell you whether or not i'll accept the results"

that woulda been :banderas:

he's saying 'you're gonna get up here and act outraged about these things, when for the last 30 years youve been in government writing these laws and giving me these loopholes to give rich people as many advantages as you can, because they're the ones who line your pockets'

thought that was pretty clear, does anyone disagree :heh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
How did Trump body the whole republican field so easily?

Hill came thru and crushed the buildings :wow:

Its simple

Carson never had a chance because he's Black

Rubio never had a chance because he's Latino

Jindal never had a chance because he's Indian

Fiorina never had a chance because she's a woman

Graham never had a chance because he's gay

Bush was disqualified because of his last name.

That leaves the rest of the field.Everyone else was an uncharismatic establishment type.

Trump was the prototype right wing candidate for the current political climate.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

lol I love how on CNN the supposed biggest issue was that Trump said he might not concede at the end of the race.

That shyt means nothing to me and you never really can take anything Trump says seriously because he is an idiot.

This shyt right here along with Hillary dodging the Quid Pro Quo and Haiti questions is more concerning. She like Donna Brazil started to pivot to Russia when question about the damning shyt in these Wikileaks. In comparison, Donald trump being Donald trump and throwing a fit when he loses as in his character is small potatoes.

I loved watching TYT and Megan Kelly grill her on this issue because this incredibly unethical and she should be driven out of the industry along with Roland Martin who might have been the one to pass her the question. Run these idiots out of town and get them out of our media.

I hate that I agree with conservatives more on this issue than I'd ever like to agree with them.

I hate Donald trump but there is no doubt that the media here is trying to play a role to make sure the election turns out a particular way. It's poisoned beyond repair at this point.

Chris Wallace was excellent last night as moderator and only makes you realize how shytty the moderators were in the first two debate when they appeared to want to get in a debate with the candidates.

I feel like I'm in bizzaro world where the most effectively neutral moderator came from Fox News.

:mindblown: