Your top 5 desired travel spots ATM

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Wanting to get away right now :mjcry:So I'm curious what some of the Coli's choices are

Mine, in no particular order:

London: I'd like to see games at Twickenham and Emirates, visit the British museum, and go on the Jack the Ripper/Elephant Man tour of Whitechapel

Amsterdam: Great beer, plenty of weed and sexually forward Dutch broads

Vegas: I feel every man should go there and act a damn fool at least once in life

Alaska: I've been drawn here for awhile now, the seclusion and resulting mental clarity seems divine. I'd like to go all the way up to Gates of the Arctic national park and trip out.

Vancouver: Seems like an overall chill city

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanting to get away right now :mjcry:So I'm curious what some of the Coli's choices are

Mine, in no particular order:

London: I'd like to see games at Twickenham and Emirates, visit the British museum, and go on the Jack the Ripper/Elephant Man tour of Whitechapel

Amsterdam: Great beer, plenty of weed and sexually forward Dutch broads

Vegas: I feel every man should go there and act a damn fool at least once in life

Alaska: I've been drawn here for awhile now, the seclusion and resulting mental clarity seems divine. I'd like to go all the way up to Gates of the Arctic national park and trip out.

Vancouver: Seems like an overall chill city

London is the #1 place in the world I wanna check out. Not sure why. People always clown me for it lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Japan since I was little, 15 years later I still want to go
London, I want to compare to America cause if/when your boy is rich I might take my ass there
Egypt (fukk it let's keep it INTL)
South Africa for my queens :mjcry:
Italy for my dark-featured PAWGS :wow:
Thailand
Philippines
Columbia
Brazil
Venezuela/Honduras

- blackierobinson
:banderas:

Last edited: