Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
sweden
finland
amsterdam
paris
moscow

all places where i know the white broads are fukkin any nikkas they get their hands on:lolbron:

I wanna go to Australia. My homie went to Sydney and Melbourne last year. Says its like shooting fish in a barrel over there if you a brotha :shaq: The only dark dudes over there are Aboriginals, but white chicks hit em with the :childplease: and:mjpls:, but nikkas from English speaking countries feast. :shaq:

I was in Barbados last year and saw some Aussie tourist broads :whew:

I also wanna go to

Greece
Austria
Italy
Germany

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
damn, a lot of you guys saying London. I had a blast in London, went for the Fins vs. Jets game last month and it was crazy. Weather kinda sucks though and the food is TRASH. Indian and chinese food was bomb, but everything else there was bland as fukk. I stayed in Leicester Square, which was a short walk from everything. Cool thing about London is that you can actually walk to a lot of the major sites. From my hotel I walked to Buckinham Palace, then from there went to see Big Ben, the London Eye/Bridge, etc.

To dude who said he might be going to Barcelona, mannnnnn that place is incredible. Las Ramblas is live as hell at any hour of the night and there's a ton of stuff to do in the city. Make sure you check out El Born and the Gothic Quarter, probably my favorite places in the city. La Sagrada Familia was one of the dopest things I've ever laid eyes on, you gotta see that as well. Gaudi's influence is all over the city, all of the art and architecture is really cool. Make sure you go by the beach too, the W Hotel is a nice place for a drink and you can walk down the boardwalk and see nekked dimes laying out in the sand. A spread out city though. I did bike and segway tours there because things aren't close enough to walk to. Definitely recommend you do that.

Paris is the GOAT city though. Can't say enough about it. Food, women, culture, history, architecture, etc. Best place I've been, thus far.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
I wanna go to Australia. My homie went to Sydney and Melbourne last year. Says its like shooting fish in a barrel over there if you a brotha :shaq: The only dark dudes over there are Aboriginals, but white chicks hit em with the :childplease: and:mjpls:, but nikkas from English speaking countries feast. :shaq:

I was in Barbados last year and saw some Aussie tourist broads :whew:

I also wanna go to

Greece
Austria
Italy
Germany

:blessed: I forgot germany, i hear thats like the 2nd biggest consumer of hip hop in the world:lolbron:.. ya most of the foreign darkies be on the real shaka zulu shyt and white bytches dont be with it... but let a brother with some american swag get in there and its lunch time. Ive heard good things about aussie too like only 1 black guy for like every 100 bad white bytches so they be all over em, and they're usually simpish too and still eat. Let an aggressive ass city nikka like me over there and its game time. Ill skip over italy just cause there's so many italians over here youre not really gettin anything new but greece:ufdup:i would imagine with the whole economy bein fukked up, bytches are depressed and shyt.. and bytches like to fukk when they're depressed.:youngsabo:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
1. Monaco, love the Boats and water
2. Anywhere in Africa
3. Laos, my boo is from there
4. LA, never been out West.
5. Paris, went a few months ago with my Ex.:( I want to go the right way.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Peru (Machu Picchu)
Paris
Any city in Australia
South Africa (any city)
Rio de Janeiro
Pyongyang, North Korea (I know I should be :whoa: but I have a weird fascination with them). @Emperor_ReinScarf didn't you go there or am I confusing you with someone else?

Right now that is my bucketlist

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Zanzibar

0655.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Rue

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Tokyo
Hong Kong
Ho Chi Minh city
Barcelona
Rio de Janeiro

Going on a euro trip to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin next week :blessed:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Depends on how much time I have to kill. Annapolis Valley don't look bad either.

My joke was lost on you. Sunnyvale Trailer Park is a fictional place from the show a Trailer Park Boys.

Can't believe you wanna go to Nova Scotia but you don't know TPB :russ:

Check it out, it's one of the most genuinely hilarious shows ever.

Bubbles is my favourite!

If u black and arent a pro athlete, good luck getting in the clubs in Berlin

Really? That's fukked up! I'm not black but damn wtf, that shyt is not cool.

I'm a party girl so I don't usually have a problem gettin into to any clubs/parties anywhere. Got a lot of DJ/producer friends scattered around the world too so that helps.

I heard about this hip hop hamburger party thing...not sure if that's just in the summer or what, I think it's an outdoor party.

There's also some place that throws 72 hour parties and is open 24/7 or some crazy shyt like that. You leave the party, shower, go back and it's still poppin! :dwillhuh: :win:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Really? That's fukked up! I'm not black but damn wtf, that shyt is not cool.

I'm a party girl so I don't usually have a problem gettin into to any clubs/parties anywhere. Got a lot of DJ/producer friends scattered around the world too so that helps.

I heard about this hip hop hamburger party thing...not sure if that's just in the summer or what, I think it's an outdoor party.

There's also some place that throws 72 hour parties and is open 24/7 or some crazy shyt like that. You leave the party, shower, go back and it's still poppin! :dwillhuh: :win:

If u female u should be straight. I live in Berlin now so if u ever actually come out here let me know and I'll let u know the best spots out here.

Daps
Japan
Alaska ( I wanna see the Northern Lights )
Egypt ( Pyramids )

I can't think of anything else.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wanting to get away right now :mjcry:So I'm curious what some of the Coli's choices are

Mine, in no particular order:

London: I'd like to see games at Twickenham and Emirates, visit the British museum, and go on the Jack the Ripper/Elephant Man tour of Whitechapel

Amsterdam: Great beer, plenty of weed and sexually forward Dutch broads

Vegas: I feel every man should go there and act a damn fool at least once in life

Alaska: I've been drawn here for awhile now, the seclusion and resulting mental clarity seems divine. I'd like to go all the way up to Gates of the Arctic national park and trip out.

Vancouver: Seems like an overall chill city
What do you mean by ATM?
I only know Automated Teller Machine and azz-to-mouf