You're really missing out if you don't watch NJPW.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Well for me I watch so infrequently I am not attached enough to any of the wrestlers to care about wins or losses and since I don't speak Japanese I can't get invested too much into the storyline. I'm only tuning in for great matches and so far after two years of it I haven't noticed the things you speak about.

that the thing I don't get about a lot of wrestling fans.

I can respect we're all gonna like different stuff for different reasons,

but nikkas be complaining about the DUMBEST shyt when it comes to wrestling and why they don't like certain promotions.

This wrestler ain't popular so I don't like him.

This wrestler too fat

This wrestler too small

I don't understand the language.

Neckbeards, smarks, vanilla midgets.

like :what: damn, why can't you just watch a good to excellent match and not sound like a broad evaluating her choices in nikkas to date?

Like how many idiots would not watch a Tomohiro Ishii or Minoru Suzuki match cause he isn't "appealing" by their standards?

:gucci: just admit you like watching what you envision as your ideal alpha male asserting himself over "beta" males and shut the fukk up.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
that the thing I don't get about a lot of wrestling fans.

I can respect we're all gonna like different stuff for different reasons,

but nikkas be complaining about the DUMBEST shyt when it comes to wrestling and why they don't like certain promotions.

This wrestler ain't popular so I don't like him.

This wrestler too fat

This wrestler too small

I don't understand the language.

Neckbeards, smarks, vanilla midgets.

like :what: damn, why can't you just watch a good to excellent match and not sound like a broad evaluating her choices in nikkas to date?

Like how many idiots would not watch a Tomohiro Ishii or Minoru Suzuki match cause he isn't "appealing" by their standards?

:gucci: just admit you like watching what you envision as your ideal alpha male asserting himself over "beta" males and shut the fukk up.
  • :russ: I didn't want to say it but these dudes are biased because they are still stuck in the old school way of watching tv. Basically if you aren't on a major network with super fancy production then most of these dudes don't care. All of these excuses are cover ups Like in an era where every match from every promotion is available on the internet why cant a so called wrestling fan take an hour out of their day to check out some of the other varieties out there.. It's crazy cause these coli dudes will go all the way out there way to find some super underground irrelevant rapper to champion, but cant watch NJPW for 213048247028 reasons.
oh and 85% of these dudes are smark neckbeard stans and all that other shyt they call each other

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
  • :russ: I didn't want to say it but these dudes are biased because they are still stuck in the old school way of watching tv. Basically if you aren't on a major network with super fancy production then most of these dudes don't care. All of these excuses are cover ups Like in an era where every match from every promotion is available on the internet why cant a so called wrestling fan take an hour out of their day to check out some of the other varieties out there.. It's crazy cause these coli dudes will go all the way out there way to find some super underground irrelevant rapper to champion, but cant watch NJPW for 213048247028 reasons.
oh and 85% of these dudes are smark neckbeard stans and all that other shyt they call each other

and if they DO check out a match from another promotion, they'll check out a highly praised match and lowball it like those idiots who say a chick's elbows are too pointy.

":stopitslime: I watched that Ibushi/Nakamura match these neckbeards was screaming about... that match ain't shyt. Ibushi's boot was untied and Nakamura didn't sell the leg. Overrated like everything these smarks overrate, just like it cause it's the new fad."

Triple H music hit, they start masturbating furiously. :hhh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
and if they DO check out a match from another promotion, they'll check out a highly praised match and lowball it like those idiots who say a chick's elbows are too pointy.

":stopitslime: I watched that Ibushi/Nakamura match these neckbeards was screaming about... that match ain't shyt. Ibushi's boot was untied and Nakamura didn't sell the leg. Overrated like everything these smarks overrate, just like it cause it's the new fad."

:russ:

We're going to need names of the people who are known for doing this. :mjpls:

Rayzah

Daps

Lol at his boot was untied. That's the typical internet nerd tho. They are SUPER critical of the baddest bytches like they can pull better ones or aren't neck beards with a very low body count. Then they dap each other up with there unrealistically high standards.

Rayzah

Daps
There's some silly ass posts in here :pachaha:

some dumb muthafukkas tryna turn this into an xbox/playstation thread or some shyt. I watch both. I got a sub to both. I'm good. :manny:
:ohhh: You can't like both what is wrong with you next thing you are going to tell me you like Apple android and windows or at least can appreciate what they can do. You can't do that on the internet :camby:.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Totally agree.

If you missed the last few seasons of just the tv shows as far as quality wrestling.
Especially when aj was there.
Including the time when aj matches were on when he was in the WWE.
You really should go back and watch.

Art Barr

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm clearly bullshytting brehs....i been on NJPW....yall nikkas are gullible

:manny::hubie:
giphy.gif

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Njpw is by far the best wrestling out, period. Not the mixed tags, but the singles matches. Goat matches, great competitors, no side storylines. Shibata, Omega, and Naito alone put on a clinic almost every match at their major events.the emerging guys like will osprey, juice robinson, EVIL, and kushida. I love the roster and tough wrestling style. Solid heels like minoru Suzuki and great faces like Okada. I love njpw