Youtube CØØN apologizes to Tariq Nasheed after he fu¢ked up associating w/ White supremacists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo, Tariq Nasheed said it on twitter.

Denying racism is the new racism.
Basically say racist shyt
And then follow it up or precede it with "I'm not racist...or these ideas or words aren't racist".
The new tactic is "well lets have a discussion about it! Arent ideas supposed to be debated and discussed?" :troll:

Its a new time wasting tactic so they can introduce flawed "science" to justify their racism.

@Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
giphy.gif

An intersectional pro-white black-feminist appears :mjgrin:

@Poitier

DDeNBrAUMAEML5v.jpg

DDeNFyIUAAEXokp.jpg

DDeNKDxVoAAvNUy.jpg

:dead: This is the same chick that was on that MTV/BET Town Hall special last year after the police shootings in Dallas talking about "What about Intersectionality"?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You'll almost have to hope he's only c00ning to get that sweet sweet alt right money, but man I wouldn't have the stomach for that. Couldn't live with myself hating on my own people for money, and it's not even that large amount
he's not even smart enough to see he was being used this whole time.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Exactly.
Everybody here all flabby and out of shape, look like they haven't lifted in ages, no muscle tone, the chicks all flabby looking and got muffin tops (the 5 of them, I was going to say 6 but that one in the bottom right corner might be a dude), all socially awkaward (hence the reason they gravitate to youtube and social media) and they dare to act like they the cream of the crop when they obviously not.

These types always think they're intellectually superior to everybody, I hate that shyt :pacspit: