YouTube ‘primal living’ guru Liver King, who built a $100M fitness empire, admits he’s actually on steroids

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The persona, he said, was “an experiment to spread the message [and] to bring awareness to the 4,000 people a day who kill themselves, the 80,000 people a day that try to kill themselves,” adding that his “fight” was to promote “ancestral living” as a solution.

Plot Twist Guys, He Took Steroids And Said He Ate Natural To Save Millions Of Lives

We Actually Owe Him A Nobel Prize For This Experiment
That dude got some sorta illness if he think people buying that shyt… wait. Never mind. People bought in on him being natty. This dude about to jumpstart another multimillion dollar business :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Between the right wing grifter scammers, the left wing "independent thinker" scammers, the bodybuilding and personal health scammers, the crypto/MLM/wealth scammers, and the racial pride scammers, I'm kinda shocked that anyone believes any random self-promotional idiot on social media anymore.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That dude got some sorta illness if he think people buying that shyt… wait. Never mind. People bought in on him being natty. This dude about to jumpstart another multimillion dollar business :francis:

The # of people who get caught in a scam and then just move on to another scam is fukking wild. It shows how far charisma takes you and how gullible a certain % of the population is.

I'm talking about utterly failed MLM founders who then successfully push a 2nd and 3rd MLM, "The end is near!" crash projectors who reboot after each failed projection, disgraced pastors who then start a new church, Donald Trump, etc.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The # of people who get caught in a scam and then just move on to another scam is fukking wild. It shows how far charisma takes you and how gullible a certain % of the population is.

I'm talking about utterly failed MLM founders who then successfully push a 2nd and 3rd MLM, "The end is near!" crash projectors who reboot after each failed projection, disgraced pastors who then start a new church, Donald Trump, etc.
Ppl just want to be apart of something sometimes. At least liver guy admitted to his steroid use.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ppl just want to be apart of something sometimes. At least liver guy admitted to his steroid use.

Gucci Mane The Breakfast Club GIF - Gucci Mane The Breakfast Club Serious -  Discover & Share GIFs

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I keep coming across this a$$hole on Twitter. Roided out cac is mad annoying :dahell: