#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
100????????? :what:
http://ageofshytlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/

shyt is bonkers breh :francis:

Demifluid/flux– Having multiple genders where some are static and others are fluid/flux.

Domgender- Being multiple genders with one specific gender emerging as the predominant one, e.g. domboy, domgirl, domnonbinary.

Effreu– A scary nonbinary gender. If it’s nonbinary feminine, it’s known as effrille. If it’s nonbinary masculine, it’s known as effron.

Genderqueer– A gender lying outside the gender binary; another word for non-binary.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by the dislikes. And like most of us know to be fact. Gays ARE NOT ACCEPTED. People are just scared of the repercussions of not going along with the bullshyt. Gay people know they wrong too. Just call them a sexual deviant and watch how mad they get at that fact.

The gay agenda is so wack. What a corny group of people :scust:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't have any hate for these folks whatsoever...Nor do I honestly care for their "identity" but my question is and always has been, "Why do they care if I (me, DaPresident) or ANYONE else for that matter, "accept" them? Why must I accept you? I'll treat you as I would treat any other human being with the respect and classiness that you give to me.

I mean honestly, why put what you do in the bedroom on front street, then expect everyone to be happy with it? Fine, you like dudes, or dressing like one, or dressing like a woman or WHATEVER...stop being hypocritical and saying I'm a "homophobe" or "intolerant" because I don't agree. Some people don't believe in God/Jesus Christ, I do and I'm perfectly fine with that. Everything isn't for everybody. We can be cordial hell, even cool sometimes but when you force that stuff on me that's where you lose me and a lot of others.

Just live your life fam. You go out and make yourself stand out (purple hair, vampire attire, etc) then wonder why people look at you weird. Either be bold and do it and not give a crap or blend in and shut up... :manny:
The point is people discriminate against lgbtq people and sometimes harass and kill.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Why are the powers that be pushing this gay and transgender apocalypse so heavily?

I understand population control but what are the benefits of that?

Once the population is controlled then what happens?
I don't get it. :yeshrug:
Because we're in the end times and THEY want everyone to be GODS

You'll understand what that means soon