Yung Miami's Car Shot At While She Was Leaving Circle House: Report

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
We'll see if that's the case because that nikka a special type of retarded to try and kill a hoe while he got charges pending.

It could be because I haven’t heard about her in no beef besides this one. She must have played him real bad.

I think he really wanted to wife her, she lead him on, now she having another nikka kid.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
SO he shot her shyt up from jail I'm confused? I knew it was some browad nikkas on Southside live saying he can't come to broward but that nikka already lives there.
:stopitslime: You know Kodak has hittas. He (Southside) lives in Broward and isn’t on that or a NAVY seal, he should consider moving him and his family ASAP.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I didn’t read that and I still don’t know who she is

Never heard not one fukking song from her or the “City girls”... in fact, i only hear about them bytches on here by gossiping ass nikkas:yeshrug:

so you knew who she was, you just wanted to post “who”

Balla

Superstar
Daps
We'll see if that's the case because that nikka a special type of retarded to try and kill a hoe while he got charges pending.

Don’t know if he’s the one that told anyone to do it, they could have done it on their own because her baby father did talk shyt back after the freestyle.

Don’t know if it was him or not, but the timeline of events don’t look good.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You're a music snob but that's typical shyt from a Prince stan
nikkas in here slandering prince over the city girls. :damn:
Never heard not one fukking song from her or the “City girls”... in fact, i only hear about them bytches on here by gossiping ass nikkas:yeshrug:
That KEKE song by Drake that was always on the radio and streaming platforms that them doing the rapping.
OptimalDetailedEsok-size_restricted.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

That KEKE song by Drake that was always on the radio and streaming platforms that them doing the rapping.
OptimalDetailedEsok-size_restricted.gif
Oh yeah thats right, I remember them now. They from New Orleans too, right?

Why that chick call herself Miami tho? Also if some NO nikkas want her dead, she’s dead..

That gif:mjlol:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That doesn’t mean i listen to any/everything :mjlol:

Prince stans are snobby and condescending when it comes to particular genres of music. This is coming from someone who use to post on prince.org. Anita Baker stans are a close second.