Yvette Darnell goes in on Alexandria Ocasio Ortiz

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
One thing for sure the relationship that black people had with latino's before is definitely changing and has probably has changed forever. Even groups that we saw ass similar to us like Puerto Ricans looked at suspiciously now. My things have changed from when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Breh, nevermind, she exposing the shyt outta her

Which negroes you talking about? :gucci:

Go on Twitter, go on Instagram, go on any thread about Immigration on thecoli

"Ya'll sound right wing" "we in this together"

:mjlol:

We suppose to be anti-borders and help them get jobs here, meanwhile...

1 in 5 black men did not work in 2016, study says

One thing for sure the relationship that black people had with latino's before is definitely changing and has probably exchange forever. Even groups that we saw ass similar to us like Puerto Ricans looked at suspiciously now. My things have changed from when I was a kid.

It never was. There's a reason they only been here for 50 years and doing better than us.

We always claiming allies outta people who compete against us and are whooping are ass in every category (Africans, Lations, Asians, etc.).

It's unfortunate, but, finding allies has been a waste of time.

None of these people got to deal with what we do.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Breh, nevermind, she exposing the shyt outta her

Go on Twitter, go on Instagram, go on any thread about Immigration on thecoli

"Ya'll sound right wing" "we in this together"

:mjlol:

We suppose to be anti-borders and help them get jobs here, meanwhile...

1 in 5 black men did not work in 2016, study says

It never was. There's a reason they only been here for 50 years and doing better than us.

We always claiming allies outta people who compete against us and are whooping are ass in every category (Africans, Lations, Asians, etc.).

It's unfortunate, but, finding allies has been a waste of time.

None of these people got to deal with what we do.

We've always had a level of camaraderie with Latinos especially in the big Northeastern cities. It hasn't been perfect but now is dwindling

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
We've always had a level of camaraderie with Latinos especially in the big Northeastern cities. It hasn't been perfect but now is dwindling
Which east coast cities ?
I hear people say this alot. I think they must mean New York. I grew up in DC / Bmore i never met a Hispanic person until i went to school in texas.

deeznutz93

AADOS
Daps
One thing for sure the relationship that black people had with latino's before is definitely changing and has probably has changed forever. Even groups that we saw ass similar to us like Puerto Ricans looked at suspiciously now. My things have changed from when I was a kid.

It makes me hopeful that AADOS are starting to control our narrative.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
How is Black anti-immigration supposed to work. Say our government suddenly clamped down on immigration, how would that benefit us? From my understanding, this is still America. Americans have a long and proud history of oppressing my people, even if they suffer themselves in doing so. I don't make an distinction on race when I say Americans because I've noticed the more people cling to American nationalism, the more comfortable they are with Black oppression.

I've asked poor white Americans something all the same lines. Even if all the brown immigrants were put in camps, you're still a poor white on welfare who's only job prospects are in an industry thats being purposely phased out by your elected officials. But they at least can benefit from the scraps of white supremacey simply for existing.

What do Blacks get in aligning with White supremacists on this issue or any issue when the goal is to destroy WS? Immigrants are a threat to their whole construct. Hence #MAGA

:francis: Just an early morning moment of clarity after receiving fire dome.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is Black anti-immigration supposed to work. Say our government suddenly clamped down on immigration, how would that benefit us? From my understanding, this is still America. Americans have a long and proud history of oppressing my people, even if they suffer themselves in doing so. I don't make an distinction on race when I say Americans because I've noticed the more people cling to American nationalism, the more comfortable they are with Black oppression.

I've asked poor white Americans something all the same lines. Even if all the brown immigrants were put in camps, you're still a poor white on welfare who's only job prospects are in an industry thats being purposely phased out by your elected officials. But they at least can benefit from the scraps of white supremacey simply for existing.

What do Blacks get in aligning with White supremacists on this issue or any issue when the goal is to destroy WS? Immigrants are a threat to their whole construct. Hence #MAGA

It won't. It seems like the shtick on here Is to be anti everybody but black but offline these dudes eating chipotle at launch :picard:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

On point like a muffukka.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
2nd gen leeches in fear.
Migos in fear.
Suburbreh "educated debtor" class getting shaky, less "good negroes" for the jack and jill day party "what do you do?" networking alcoholic scammer crowd.
:umad:

Look at those hidden wealth transfers being revealed.
She's NOT from the Bronx, doesn't speak Spanish, and her father wasn't poor. They tried to frame her and it failed. Hire better PR