Yvette Darnell goes in on Alexandria Ocasio Ortiz

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
You can say the same about white folks.

The difference is, if they have to decide between fukking over you or each other, you're getting fukked.

After that, they'll continue to squabble with each other.
I wouldn't say that.

white is white. They're the same team.

not all Hispanics are the same. We're different teams in a big division. Hispanics don't always support other Hispanics by default. We might not even fight alongside you when shyt gets real. The language is sometimes the only unifying factor.

Daps
I wouldn't say that.

not all Hispanics are the same. We're different teams in a big division. Hispanics don't always support other Hispanics by default. We might not even fight alongside you when shyt gets real. The language is sometimes the only unifying factor.

Look, bro'... this is going to sound ignorant as Hell, but I chunk all of ya'll anti-black motherfukkers in the same box. It's simply a mere efficient way of expressing my contempt.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Look, bro'... this is going to sound ignorant as Hell, but I chunk all of ya'll anti-black motherfukkers in the same box. It's simply a mere efficient way of expressing my contempt.

You pawg hunt though, meaning you have a vested interest in white women who are the sisters, mothers, aunts etc.... of white men who are the enemy. Do you also have contempt for “pawgs” or does your contempt only extend so far?

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
You pawg hunt though, meaning you have a vested interest in white women who are the sisters, mothers, aunts etc.... of white men who are the enemy. Do you also have contempt for “pawgs” or does your contempt only extend so far?

I comes down TO attraction breh. It's that simple. Why does this matter to you?

Daps

I really, really, like having sex with thick white women.

That is where it begins, and where it ends.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I wouldn't say that.

You mean like Puerto Rico vs Dominican vs Mexico? What's the real cause of this division? What's your ultimate uniting Factor?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I really, really, like having sex with thick white women.

That is where it begins, and where it ends.

Kind of contradictory, from all your posts on here it sounds like you are for the cause expect when it comes to white women. I will let you do you though, as I feel a discussion with you would yield no positive results.

Daps
Kind of contradictory, from all your posts on here it sounds like you are for the cause expect when it comes to white women. I will let you do you though, as I feel a discussion with you would yield no positive results.

I believe in economic independence and empowerment + fair treatment within the legal system for blacks.

I steer clear of discussions about the black family's importance. It'snot that I don't deem it important, but it is simply not a matter I feel I should speak on since, A). I'm pawgin' like a gun making me do it, B). Even when I dated sistas exclusively, I had no plans of getting married and starting a family.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How is Black anti-immigration supposed to work. Say our government suddenly clamped down on immigration, how would that benefit us? From my understanding, this is still America. Americans have a long and proud history of oppressing my people, even if they suffer themselves in doing so. I don't make an distinction on race when I say Americans because I've noticed the more people cling to American nationalism, the more comfortable they are with Black oppression.

I've asked poor white Americans something all the same lines. Even if all the brown immigrants were put in camps, you're still a poor white on welfare who's only job prospects are in an industry thats being purposely phased out by your elected officials. But they at least can benefit from the scraps of white supremacey simply for existing.

What do Blacks get in aligning with White supremacists on this issue or any issue when the goal is to destroy WS? Immigrants are a threat to their whole construct. Hence #MAGA

:francis: Just an early morning moment of clarity after receiving fire dome.

On point. The common denominator with all these YouTube people is a lack of basic economic understanding and critical thinking. Extremism for extremism's sake, and the result is always a state of inaction. Don't vote, don't support any noteworthy candidates, don't listen to other voices because they're agents...only listen to me. It's the basis of a cult.

Dudes sitting around eating McDonalds listening to this trash on their iPhone via Beats headphones while rocking Nikes.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I don't see any of that from him.
Just his name and him not pandering to a certain loud minority.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
She lived her life in her father's house...who died of lung cancer.
:sas2:

her point of Alexandria Ocasio is misrepresenting herself. she lied about her family being working class because her Dad was a well-off architect. Atleast, he was well off enough to afford a $400k house in a suburb that is 88% white. Even if she continued living in the bronx after her parents' divorce chances are her Dad was still paying a decent amount in child support and alimony.

I personally do not think it matters much, the average person from the hood will never be able to gather the resources needed to win a major political office.

ok ok
I did a little research and found out what supposedly is the truth
she was born in the Bronx and move to Yorktown at a very young age when the parents got divorced she moved back to the Bronx with her brother and her mother
this is the house that her so-called rich father brought in Yotktown... by the look of it - only an idiot would assume the family living here is extremely well off / affluent like Yvette hating azz tried to portray

4DCCFF7800000578-5905247-image-m-11_1530411486378.jpg

thereafter she went to college and as she graduated she came back to live in that same PARKCHESTER apartment
This is so ridiculous, she even worked a second job as a bartender only a few months before being elected to this seat I just don’t understand how y’all let some YouTuber convince you that this young woman lived some type of privilege life

:snoop: thecoli :snoop: