Yvette Darnell goes in on Alexandria Ocasio Ortiz

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I noticed you ignored my comment about Angela Rye. I guess that doesn't fit the agenda you having going lol.

How about this? I find all the black democrat personalities with AA ancestry campaigning for illegals. And you can find all the black American personalities with African/carribean ancestry campaigning for illegals and compare?

Something tells me I will win very easily. Or you can stop making up random stuff and we can get back on topic. :yeshrug:
Because I stay with my foot in AA c00ns asses. All we do is cape for somebody else. No need to even touch that.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What is she saying that’s wrong

honestly i turned it off like 10minutes in

Yvette from the south or mid west
she know shyt about new york - a ton of poor Black & Brown Bronx kids go to school Westchester county for the obvious reasons
i cant stand Yvette, like i said she fits the typical Militant black coli poster

i mean how da hell can she evaluate a young teenage girl who’s traveling 40 minutes each way to school but still stays, sleeps & lives in a typical Bronx community

:snoop:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Which east coast cities ?
I hear people say this alot. I think they must mean New York. I grew up in DC / Bmore i never met a Hispanic person until i went to school in texas.

Boston- Hartford -New York- Philly

This is something that Southerners like Yvette Carnell don't fully understand

Off the Onion

Daps
honestly i turned it off like 10minutes in

Yvette from the south or mid west
she know shyt about new york - a ton of poor Black & Brown Bronx kids go to school Westchester county for the obvious reasons
i cant stand Yvette, like i said she fits the typical Militant black coli poster

i mean how da hell can she evaluate a young teenage girl who’s traveling 40 minutes each way to school but still stays, sleeps & lives in a typical Bronx community

:snoop:

True but she's trying to reach native blacks DOS as a whole

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
How do these emigrating immigrants feel about black people? How do they treat the black people in their own countries? :patrice:

Why are you kumbaya idiots always ignoring this question?

How about you actually talk to immigrants from Central America and our brothers and sisters in the colonized land know as Puetro Rico, c00n?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Answer the question, dipshyt. And Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens at birth. :francis:

First off c00n, watch your mouth.

Second of all, nobody denied, at least not me, denies the fact that Anti-Blackness wasn’t a rampant problem in Latin America. However, Anti-Black practices was never met with any form of resistance or pushback whether they state or via political collations (other than maybe Fidel Castro but that’s a different case.) so that remains to be the case, however it’s on a case by case basis as to how the general population feels about Afro-Latinos.

Afro-Latinos are on the bottom and the Meszitos and other add mixtures of indegenious people are right there with them.

Lastly Puetro Rico is a colony, not a state of the US

Political status of Puerto Rico - Wikipedia

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

What is not being understood? The degree at which you c00ns eat hispanic dikk?

They probably dog the shyt out you nikkas behind your backs:mjlol:

I don't ever see no hispanics talkin no black love this, black love that. It's always you nikkas on some one sided shyt.

Last edited:

Off the Onion

Daps
What is not being understood? The degree at which you c00ns eat hispanic dikk?

They probably dog the shyt out you nikkas behind your backs:mjlol:

Many Latinos in the northeast are black or part black

This is common look for them

claudette-ortiz-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

DC is not the south, nice try little man.
All that "afro" didn't exist when kings were stabbing "everything black" in rikers and upstate back in the day.