Yvette Darnell goes in on Alexandria Ocasio Ortiz

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Sir did you watch the video Yvette talk about how Alex platform is base on Trickle-Down Politics she use the pic you post to talk about it as it relate to Black American.

:yeshrug:I stopped watching her videos after she made the whole stink about Pan-Africanism being dead. And honestly, I don't think she understands that Affordable Healthcare/Housing can't be siphoned off like any other form of social safety nets.

Like, how would trickle-down politics negatively effect black folk in regards to prison reform?

How would housing as a human right or a federal jobs guarantee work?

If she is talking about federal govt jobs being guaranteed, they basically are already... it's impossible to get fired, and it shows. I know people who work for the federal govt, and its a complete joke.

Also, if we abolish ICE, how will we enforce immigration law? @dj-method-x how is abolishing ICE any different from open borders? What is law w/o enforcement?

Probably would fund certain occupations/fields that are grossly lacking in participants, maybe revamp then in a way that would be appeasing.

And I think housing as human right could work in a number of ways, through probably with Rent Stabilization/Control put in place, more visibility of tenants rights laws and unions, again this is all hearsay and hypothetical at this point.

:hubie:and ICE does zero to reduce or enforce what occurs at the border, nor are they transparent as to how they treat people that are detained. They weren't needed in 2003 and they damn sure aren't needed now. Another wasteful ass program that does obscene amounts of harm to human beings.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
2nd gen leeches in fear.
Migos in fear.
Suburbreh "educated debtor" class getting shaky, less "good negroes" for the jack and jill day party "what do you do?" networking alcoholic scammer crowd.
:umad:

Look at those hidden wealth transfers being revealed.
She's NOT from the Bronx, doesn't speak Spanish, and her father wasn't poor. They tried to frame her and it failed. Hire better PR

:mindblown: she from Parkchester :mindblown:

da hell is wrong with yall :snoop:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would housing as a human right or a federal jobs guarantee work?

If she is talking about federal govt jobs being guaranteed, they basically are already... it's impossible to get fired, and it shows. I know people who work for the federal govt, and its a complete joke.

Also, if we abolish ICE, how will we enforce immigration law? @dj-method-x how is abolishing ICE any different from open borders? What is law w/o enforcement?

Housing and jobs as a right can be paid by taxes or by trimming the overinflated military budget.

I don’t really care or know enough about ICE besides the fact that it’s relatively new. I definitely disagree with how the Trump admin is abusing it though.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas only start looking at Agent Carnell funny when she pull up on the cute lil hispanic girl, huh? :jbhmm:

I mean, she randomly attacks some demhouse candidate out of the blue, same candidate that is generating national attention?

Its not hard to miss

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Housing and jobs as a right can be paid by taxes or by trimming the overinflated military budget.

I don’t really care or know enough about ICE besides the fact that it’s relatively new. I definitely disagree with how the Trump admin is abusing it though.
So put some numbers together for me. And tell me what these jobs would be. Walk me through how it would work and how it would benefit the country.

And all ICE is is a consolidation of functions and departments that already existed. It's a new acronym but it doesn't do anything new. You act like people couldn't get deported before 2003 :pachaha:

Probably would fund certain occupations/fields that are grossly lacking in participants, maybe revamp then in a way that would be appeasing.

And I think housing as human right could work in a number of ways, through probably with Rent Stabilization/Control put in place, more visibility of tenants rights laws and unions, again this is all hearsay and hypothetical at this point.

:hubie:and ICE does zero to reduce or enforce what occurs at the border, nor are they transparent as to how they treat people that are detained. They weren't needed in 2003 and they damn sure aren't needed now. Another wasteful ass program that does obscene amounts of harm to human beings.
The govt has already ruined enough sectors... higher education, healthcare, housing, all completely out of whack due in large part to govt interference. Lobbyists would have a field day and make it another program that benefits big business at the expense of tax payers. No thanks

Rent stabilization is a big part of why SF & NYC real estate is so out of control. It fukks over the landlords, who in turn fukk over the tenants. I lived in a rent controlled building and the difference between open market and rent controlled buildings was stark. Unintended consequences.

ICE literally patrols and enforces border laws. Yes they could be more transparent but it sounds a lot like yall have no idea how ICE was formed or what it does. An odd position to be in when calling for its abolishment :snoop:

So if we get rid of ICE what govt agency should enforce immigration and customs laws?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The govt has already ruined enough sectors... higher education, healthcare, housing, all completely out of whack due in large part to govt interference. Lobbyists would have a field day and make it another program that benefits big business at the expense of tax payers. No thanks

Rent stabilization is a big part of why SF & NYC real estate is so out of control. It fukks over the landlords, who in turn fukk over the tenants. I lived in a rent controlled building and the difference between open market and rent controlled buildings was stark. Unintended consequences.

ICE literally patrols and enforces border laws. Yes they could be more transparent but it sounds a lot like yall have no idea how ICE was formed or what it does. An odd position to be in when calling for its abolishment :snoop:

So if we get rid of ICE what govt agency should enforce immigration and customs laws?

It was formed primarily after 9/11 (i.e. an overreaction the Bush Administration's massive security fukk up and years of imperialism which resulted in millions of deaths ) and it's basically used as a wing of the government to lower the number of people who come into America "illegally", despite the fact we caused said unrest in destabilization in Central America were an overwhelming majority of these people are from.

One of the main reasons "big" government has ruined those sectors is because it operates on being cost-efficient and about gaining capital in the long haul as oppose to providing for it's citizens.

Quite frankly, I believe that a majority of cities need to enact city wide rent control that curbs the disgusting rises in rent which are mainly to attract affluent and foreign occupants.

Again, we're speaking from the perspective of a 28 year old woman, who probably won't even win her seat in congress.

All I want is for people not to have to be punished for being poor. Some healthcare, living wages, a decent work-life balance, housing and education reduction would be a great step in that direction.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
One thing I'm gonna say I warned y'all about Yvette Carnell .if you still sleeping on who's pushing her, then I hope you never wake up because reality will set in.

You will see her message being geared more towards attacking Democrats the closer we get to elections. She just never attacks Republicans, the same group of people that are mailing Black activists and calling them terrorists.

Look at Jeff Sessions .Look at Trump enabling the KKK to harrass Black people. It's to the point now Black people are being persecuted everywhere we go .No word from her .However hey, let's flame the popular young Democrat now

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
One thing I'm gonna say I warned y'all about Yvette Carnell .if you still sleeping on who's pushing her, then I hope you never wake up because reality will set in.

You will see her message being geared more towards attacking Democrats the closer we get to elections. She just never attacks Republicans, the same group of people that are mailing Black activists and calling them terrorists.

Look at Jeff Sessions .Look at Trump enabling the KKK to harrass Black people. It's to the point now Black people are being persecuted everywhere we go .No word from her .However hey, let's flame the popular young Democrat now

:coffee:

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
"Day to day" (what ever that means) we have plenty in common with white Americans, too.

So what r u saying?

In the most consequential ways, we are different. I think Africa/Caribbeans take what they have for granted for some pat on the back for going through something. And you just end up being disrespectful. Life isnt skin deep. Black people are poor and locked out of progression. Get into some history before you boil everything down to "day to day" problems.

I mean day to day in a literal sense. Black people are treated badly basically everywhere.

Do I agree that some Africans are doing better than AA's, yeah some are. Definitely not the majority. I was treated the same as the AA kids growing up, but they also had African jokes for me shrugs*. You don't have more in common with white people than people who look just like y, it's not like strangers know I have immigrant parents so :yeshrug:. With that being said, yes I think a lot of black immigrants don't know their history when it comes to AA struggle. And some definitely take their ability to live in America for granted.

How is she not black?

Who Yvette....:mjlol::mjlol:

You've lost your mind

Thought we were talking about this Alexandria chick. :snoop:

That nikkas from Africa. nikkas need to just ignore these black immigrants opinions because they riding with Hispanics anyway.

Nope, born and raised in America. Not an immigrant, idk where in my post history you got that from. And that last part is such a silly comment when I've seen plenty of AA's, like Angela Rye going hard af for hispanics. :umad: Africans and hispanics have no relation to each other, and if you knew anything about latino/hispanic countries you'd know both groups have never gotten along. :comeon:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean day to day in a literal sense. Black people are treated badly basically everywhere.

Do I agree that some Africans are doing better than AA's, yeah some are. Definitely not the majority. I was treated the same as the AA kids growing up, but they also had African jokes for me shrugs*. You don't have more in common with white people than people who look just like y, it's not like strangers know I have immigrant parents so :yeshrug:. With that being said, yes I think a lot of black immigrants don't know their history when it comes to AA struggle. And some definitely take their ability to live in America for granted.

Nope, born and raised in America. Not an immigrant, idk where in my post history you got that from. And that last part is such a silly comment when I've seen plenty of AA's, like Angela Rye going hard af for hispanics. :umad: Africans and hispanics have no relation to each other, and if you knew anything about latino/hispanic countries you'd know both groups have never gotten along. :comeon:

She is a democrat whore. She is paid to do that.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

It doesn't matter where you were born the point is you're not African American, meaning you don't fukk with us like that. Y'all campaigning for mestizo and cactino interests over ours.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
It doesn't matter where you were born the point is you're not African American, meaning you don't fukk with us like that. Y'all campaigning for mestizo and cactino interests over ours.

I noticed you ignored my comment about Angela Rye. I guess that doesn't fit the agenda you having going lol.

How about this? I find all the black democrat personalities with AA ancestry campaigning for illegals. And you can find all the black American personalities with African/carribean ancestry campaigning for illegals and compare?

Something tells me I will win very easily. Or you can stop making up random stuff and we can get back on topic. :yeshrug: