Yvette Darnell goes in on Alexandria Ocasio Ortiz

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
honestly i turned it off like 10minutes in

Yvette from the south or mid west
she know shyt about new york - a ton of poor Black & Brown Bronx kids go to school Westchester county for the obvious reasons
i cant stand Yvette, like i said she fits the typical Militant black coli poster

i mean how da hell can she evaluate a young teenage girl who’s traveling 40 minutes each way to school but still stays, sleeps & lives in a typical Bronx community

:snoop:
That’s debatable but even if she were wrong that doesn’t invalidate the overarching issue. This woman (the politician) isn’t advocating in the interests of AAdos. So there’s no reason for me or any AAdos person to be excited about this “victory”

Last edited:

Vann Tablack

Rookie
Daps
Real talk we wouldn't be as threatened by immigrants if we had a strong family unit. It is a real shame. The United States becoming more brown is inevitable at this point. I feel as if we missed our chance to ascend up the socio-economic ladder and are doomed to become 3rd class citizens who'll be faded out with the advancement of the rest of American society. There will come a point, perhaps not in our life times where the only evidence of black American influence on American society will be chronicled in history text.
Weak groups of people simply go extinct.

The reason we are not as strong is due to WS and their family breaking tactics since emancipation.
Yes, I guess that is why we finally got an African American history museum but no memorial dedicated to the lives of the enslaved.
We will never be extinct, just out in the fringes like a forgotten indian tribe fighting against a system that will seek to silence our contributions and the history of how our enslaved ancestors built this country.

Daps
How is Black anti-immigration supposed to work. Say our government suddenly clamped down on immigration, how would that benefit us? From my understanding, this is still America. Americans have a long and proud history of oppressing my people, even if they suffer themselves in doing so. I don't make an distinction on race when I say Americans because I've noticed the more people cling to American nationalism, the more comfortable they are with Black oppression.

I've asked poor white Americans something all the same lines. Even if all the brown immigrants were put in camps, you're still a poor white on welfare who's only job prospects are in an industry thats being purposely phased out by your elected officials. But they at least can benefit from the scraps of white supremacey simply for existing.

What do Blacks get in aligning with White supremacists on this issue or any issue when the goal is to destroy WS? Immigrants are a threat to their whole construct. Hence #MAGA

:francis: Just an early morning moment of clarity after receiving fire dome.

I don't think you understand

Yes we have an Hispanic problem but white supremacey is currently this biggest block culturaljlamericans getting the wheels going

WS affects AAs more than any other group in the US because it even gives privileges to black nonAAs willing to endorse it via cultural escapism. If you can't or won't confront the white supremacists in black/brown/yellow/red skin, then what are chances of success with the primary beneficiaries? And any "but" or "however" we offer in response to anti-AA/anti-blackness from non-whites is an automatic L.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You mean YORKTOWN in WESTCHESTER?????
Right?
:jbhmm:
I think you've been hoodwinked. She left the bronx when she was 4.

:what:

wait a minute - now i’m completely confused
how da hell did she moved to Yorktown but it took her 40 mins to get to school in Yorktown

from what i briefly read & heard her father & mother split up and her father brought a small house out there but she lived with her mother & brother in Parkchester

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That’s debatable but even if she were wrong that doesn’t invalidate the overarching issue. This woman (the politician) isn’t advocating in the interests of AAdos. So there’s reason for me or any AAdos person to be excited about this “victory”

show me all these AAdos that said they was excited for her win - base off her AAdos issues
people’s i know was happy for her cause she over came the underdog story & she from the Boogie Down

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

wait a minute - now i’m completely confused
how da hell did she moved to Yorktown but it took her 40 mins to get to school in Yorktown

from what i briefly read & heard her father & mother split up and her father brought a small house out there but she lived with her mother & brother in Parkchester
She lived her life in her father's house...who died of lung cancer.
:sas2:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
honestly i turned it off like 10minutes in

Yvette from the south or mid west
she know shyt about new york - a ton of poor Black & Brown Bronx kids go to school Westchester county for the obvious reasons
i cant stand Yvette, like i said she fits the typical Militant black coli poster

i mean how da hell can she evaluate a young teenage girl who’s traveling 40 minutes each way to school but still stays, sleeps & lives in a typical Bronx community

her point of Alexandria Ocasio is misrepresenting herself. she lied about her family being working class because her Dad was a well-off architect. Atleast, he was well off enough to afford a $400k house in a suburb that is 88% white. Even if she continued living in the bronx after her parents' divorce chances are her Dad was still paying a decent amount in child support and alimony.

I personally do not think it matters much, the average person from the hood will never be able to gather the resources needed to win a major political office.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
havent listened to been listening to Yvette much except that one vid, will give this a listen:ehh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Real talk we wouldn't be as threatened by immigrants if we had a strong family unit. It is a real shame. The United States becoming more brown is inevitable at this point. I feel as if we missed our chance to ascend up the socio-economic ladder and are doomed to become 3rd class citizens who'll be faded out with the advancement of the rest of American society. There will come a point, perhaps not in our life times where the only evidence of black American influence on American society will be chronicled in history text.
Weak groups of people simply go extinct.
strong family unit is not the sole factor and arguably is not the reason so.

Immigrants been given more leisure than blacks, its likely even with this "strong family" shyt they would have passed us espescially considering many of them ARE white.

yall go overboard with this apocalyptic type stuff:beli:, Black people are not going to be faded out let alone have our existence/influence erased :comeon: We will still have our issues and some new ones(ex wealth gap etc). But we not gonna disappear
Plus America's future is likely not going to be some country of "advancement" like you think

Yep. Those non-White/Black groups better humble themselves. Because once AAs wake up they'll be completely on their on when it comes to WS in America. Just what until terms like POC or "minority" disappears.

It was only years ago that Asians were seen as our "brothers."
more Blacks are realizing what needs to happen, and its slowly and in some cases kinda fast process of awakening

The black people I know are not so gung ho to lock arms with other POC anymore, infact some say straight up "fukk them mexicans":pachaha:

given how "others" ride our back, I wont be surprised they have some setbacks when we force them off our back

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
The problem with this is, you only see whites as the threat.

These motherfukkers ain't FOR YOU, they want what WHITES have. So, lets say they start really challenging whites. How does that help us? That's even LESS opportunity for us. White people ain't going down without a major fight, bruh. You're talking the same people who've stolen entire countries, and are always meddling in other people affairs trying to gain more. On the flip side, Hispanics ain't going away, and their population is already greater in no. than ours.

So, would you rather have two enemies or one?

If you think Hispanics are coming here to help us, you're sadly mistaken.

The GREATER issue with all of this is, it sounds like we want Hispanics to handle them, because we don't feel we can do it ourselves. Why aren't WE the same threat. Hispanics are just moving A LOT more forcefully than we are.

:lolbron: Nobody puts up a better front than Hispanics do when it comes to being unified.