Will-I-Am-commercial-Z-Bo.gif

:Oh shyt:

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ehh: funny thread but Duncan and co are getting away with murder in the post though, and the refs wont allow the same from Zbo

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I been watching this series like :sayword:

I mean, I want this waterbug/hippo/project bully to rep, just so I can comfortably dap Reb next time we kick it.

But Z Bo letting the hood down. He look straight up gay out there. Whining to the refs after Bonner elbows you in the post? Against Blake he woulda just smashed on the homie... But he weak when whitey comes around???? I was at a bar watching white people openly mock him for being soft and inept. shyt hurt. Tracy Morgan ass nikka, he flex gully humor, but if Alec Baldwin in the room, time to play his position as a nikka carrying the bread and cheese. FAUX GOON.

stop making smilies

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I mean, I want this waterbug/hippo/project bully to rep, just so I can comfortably dap Reb next time we kick it.

But Z Bo letting the hood down. He look straight up gay out there. Whining to the refs after Bonner elbows you in the post? Against Blake he woulda just smashed on the homie... But he weak when whitey comes around???? I was at a bar watching white people openly mock him for being soft and inept. shyt hurt. Tracy Morgan ass nikka, he flex gully humor, but if Alec Baldwin in the room, time to play his position as a nikka carrying the bread and cheese. FAUX GOON.

:wow:

What do you expect when this is his father?
carl-winslow-o.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blake deserves it. All them muscles, but still got bullied. HOWEVER... Z Bo went from Black Power to Darkie Milicic. :huhldup:

Why you shytting on Darko?

There's a reason Memphis never let him play with Randolph.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:deadmanny: