Z-Bo: Chronicles of a Typical Darkskin N1gga

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
real talk if blake had this performance in the playoffs there would be a 100 threads shyttin on him

ginger cism :mjpls:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Walts racially themed rant threads over the past few weeks should get their own little 2 min segment during the Sportscenter rundown

Between this and the Kanye shyt I'm :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who's the last REAL NBA player to look the "hood" part and actually come thru for the hood?

Ben Wallace?

Z-Bo is clearly a fraud.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol at the way bonner was gooning it up with zbo down there...

and where was zbo country strong euro cac friend marc gasloppy? This cacigga just left zbo down there in the trenches by himself...lol at conley and bayless having no room to operate on the perimeter cause marc ganomuscledefinition was hanging around the 3 point line on some :ld: shyt...

This nikka pretended to fake help tony parker up cause he didn't want any of matt bonner aka suge red aka Red Riding in the Hood and Tiago Split Her...

Pure disgust at these supposed big men getting destroyed by a dude who probably sleeps in church socks:hmm:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I been watching this series like :sayword:

I mean, I want this waterbug/hippo/project bully to rep, just so I can comfortably dap Reb next time we kick it.

But Z Bo letting the hood down. He look straight up gay out there. Whining to the refs after Bonner elbows you in the post? Against Blake he woulda just smashed on the homie... But he weak when whitey comes around???? I was at a bar watching white people openly mock him for being soft and inept. shyt hurt. Tracy Morgan ass nikka, he flex gully humor, but if Alec Baldwin in the room, time to play his position as a nikka carrying the bread and cheese. FAUX GOON.
:swadro
:deadrose:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Who's the last REAL NBA player to look the "hood" part and actually come thru for the hood?

Ben Wallace?

Z-Bo is clearly a fraud.
What sort of Written By Ice Cube shyt is this? The Hood Before Guns?

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and where was zbo country strong euro cac friend marc gasloppy? This cacigga just left zbo down there in the trenches by himself...lol at conley and bayless having no room to operate on the perimeter cause marc ganomuscledefinition was hanging around the 3 point line on some :ld: shyt...

This nikka pretended to fake help tony parker up cause he didn't want any of matt bonner aka suge red aka Red Riding in the Hood and Tiago Split Her...

Pure disgust at these supposed big men getting destroyed by a dude who probably sleeps in church socks:hmm:

tiago split her :dead:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
emergency-alert-system-presidential-alert.jpg

knew i heard a beep on my pancake batter colored nikka early warning system.

zach fat & lazy. fat & lazy upsurps :mjpls: melanin.

* '04 wimbledon serena & venus dominant double return serve this bullshyt*

nice try, walt.

*drinks red kool-aid w/ no worries of corner mouth stains* :cheers:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

This nikka pretended to fake help tony parker up cause he didn't want any of matt bonner aka suge red aka Red Riding in the Hood and Tiago Split Her[B/]..

:heh: