Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
tePvccJ.png

:snoop:

MzNshRRv_400x400.jpg

I know that comment section aint from what I think it is

Braman

Superstar
Daps
this zion baby momma in the blue, wtf wrong with these young nikkas? :mjlol:

On the first page I saw her face and couldn’t remember where I saw her. Gaaat damn.

In his defense I remember my first thought seeing this vid was damn she fine :noah:So….I see how he ended up like this. Young nba brehs these days are just extensions of Coli brehs

But :dead: @ him at the baby shower sayin ‘I don’t know what the future holds’

drifter

Superstar
Daps
PJ Washington still in the running tho
Yeah but he pulled a better face card out the deck. I could see paying $150 to bust down Renner's neck and letting her collect her belongings after

I wouldn't give this chlamydia sample pack 1.50 let alone dikk and that's the universal opinion across Reddit, Twitter, Coli, Spankbang, Realgm. We're all sitting here like the world peace summit looking at this shyt baffled :mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I remember when Kobe got clowned cause Vanessa was in that Eastsidaz video. We’re a long way from those days :skip:

Nevermind her being 17/18 and he was 22:sitdown:
Quick Edit tho,he did find a Ryder For Life(sadly for Death)so it all worked out

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Happy she's black, but why is he cheesing so hard while she got a devious lil grin:patrice: On the top of the fact that she's a stripper and 7 years his senior, it looks like she just hit a lick
That’s been his personality when you think about it :francis:

And somebody just called me out for psychoanalyzing him and young players. Like bruh we almost old enough to be these nggas DADS. We seen shyt so we should act accordingly.

Zion’s wheelhouse is white women. He’s a bit green so it’s no surprise that some slick NY stripper chick got him caught up. In the old days their paths would never meet. In todays culture social media makes everyone linkable

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
That no fap, no tap, nikka had energy for 82 games a year + playoffs too.

:leon:

He put a different spin on the term "LOAD MANAGEMENT"

:heh:

1185755593.jpeg

Think of all the time Magic hit AC after an L like "Come wit me to the Forum Lounge wit me and Doc Buss and let off some Steam":youngsabo:

AC":whoa: "naw dawg,gotta go over some Film and see where I went wrong here,Ill catch ya in Practice"