Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
At least it's black love, right?
Impregnating a woman who was charging $150 for sex and also has her legs spread wide open in videos is "black love"?

By the way she does not deny all of the above mentioned as per the twitter fame she's received in the past 24 hrs.

It's "black love" when she rinses him with child support and alimony and gets an appearance on TV shows

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Her titties look like some crossbun that got taken out the oven way too early. The tity scars prolly feel like the enclosure of a ziplock bag when you run your finger over them.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The older I get, the more I realize A.C. Green is the smartest nikka in sports history

Him, Lebron, lowkey Michael (Juanita NEVER embarrassed him, even through the divorce she stayed solid) Chris Paul and any player who either wifed up their childhood sweetheart or waited until later in life to wife up someone of substance.

Hell Kobe married young but she held him down through thick AND thin and she was once herself a video model

I think the 24/7 access to women through social media is just making it crazy hard for these young brehs to make better decisions. Imagine you ain’t even gotta go on a date with a chick anymore. Talk to her on the phone. Aim. NOTHING. She just DM’s you after seeing you scored 38 points and hit the game winner on Espn highlights and having googled your net worth. You click her profile. Scroll through 267 pictures of her in various states of undress, ass poking, twerking like she was literally BORN for it. And all you gotta do is drop $600 or LESS for a plane ticket and VOILA. She’s letting you turn her every which way BUT loose.

It takes a SPECIAL type of young breh from 21-26 to turn that down.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
damn we pushed him to get a bw and he picked one just off looks
he aint even do a hoe fax on shorty

HES NOT WITH THIS CHICK.

PRO ATHLETES fukk PROSTITUTES/STRIPPERS ALL THE TIME.

EVEN URLACHER GOT
A STRIPPER PREGNANT.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT
THE FUTURE HOLDS
BUT KNOW BOTH OF YOUR
PARENTS LOVE YOU"

TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
:devil:
:evil:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Impregnating a woman who was charging $150 for sex and also has her legs spread wide open in videos is "black love"?

By the way she does not deny all of the above mentioned as per the twitter fame she's received in the past 24 hrs.

It's "black love" when she rinses him with child support and alimony and gets an appearance on TV shows
Yep. As I know nikkas would have been more disappointed if he seeded up a pawg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cotdamn, this thread is getting worse and worse by the minute. Now some Coli niccas claimed they might have hit too. Make it stop already:damn:

:dead:

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man this dude better play asap :skip: secure his future earnings. Because her bag secured for the next 18 years. And she gonna want more and more and more money. And she gonna get tv shows and all that just from being a nba baby moms if she want
Doesn't matter if he plays. He's starting a guaranteed max contact next season. He's getting a $200M bag regardless.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HES NOT WITH THIS CHICK.

PRO ATHLETES fukk PROSTITUTES/STRIPPERS ALL THE TIME.

EVEN URLACHER GOT
A STRIPPER PREGNANT.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT
THE FUTURE HOLDS
BUT KNOW BOTH OF YOUR
PARENTS LOVE YOU"

TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
:devil:
:evil:

You didn’t watch the YouTube video I’m assuming. He’s clearly with her. Whether that’s just for the kid, I don’t know. But dude looks like he’s in love.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You didn’t watch the YouTube video I’m assuming. He’s clearly with her. Whether that’s just for the kid, I don’t know. But dude looks like he’s in love.

It's a difference between that moment you forget about wrapping up and getting her pregnant, paying your child support and moving on ... and fully embracing the L with someone like this, all up in the baby shower, posting pics on social media, etc ...

this is crazy