Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him, Lebron, lowkey Michael (Juanita NEVER embarrassed him, even through the divorce she stayed solid) Chris Paul and any player who either wifed up their childhood sweetheart or waited until later in life to wife up someone of substance.

Hell Kobe married young but she held him down through thick AND thin and she was once herself a video model

I think the 24/7 access to women through social media is just making it crazy hard for these young brehs to make better decisions. Imagine you ain’t even gotta go on a date with a chick anymore. Talk to her on the phone. Aim. NOTHING. She just DM’s you after seeing you scored 38 points and hit the game winner on Espn highlights and having googled your net worth. You click her profile. Scroll through 267 pictures of her in various states of undress, ass poking, twerking like she was literally BORN for it. And all you gotta do is drop $600 or LESS for a plane ticket and VOILA. She’s letting you turn her every which way BUT loose.

It takes a SPECIAL type of young breh from 21-26 to turn that down.

Not even gonna hold you if you gave 21 year old me millions of dollars and access to any bad bytch on IG I wanted, I would’ve probably done some dumb shyt too

Idk about raw dogging a prostitute tho :whoa:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
At 22 .. yall ain't have no sense..

Much less access to bad bytches who immediately want to give up the goods and treat u like a king..

shyt.. I'm sure if I looked at some of YALL baby moms I'd be like :picard:

So as mature men from a distance we see this as.a.very bad choice.. but knee deep in some good p*ssy will have you on some dumb shyt
she's certainly not a bad bytch. her face is unfortunate.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
At 22 .. yall ain't have no sense..

Much less access to bad bytches who immediately want to give up the goods and treat u like a king..

shyt.. I'm sure if I looked at some of YALL baby moms I'd be like :picard:

So as mature men from a distance we see this as.a.very bad choice.. but knee deep in some good p*ssy will have you on some dumb shyt

At 22 I played a solid woman sideways because she was 25 and I didn’t want an “old woman” yet. Aint no way I was knocking up a 30 year old chick with a child.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just saw a tweet and this bytch got onlyfans (camsoda) type of videos with her p*ssy out:picard::picard:this is an all time L

What's even worse is.....what if he didn't even know she's a hoe. He legit may have been that naive. His pops and homies failed him :francis:

nikkaz laugh, but JBO and The Coli keeps nikkaz up on the thot game.

your baby mama got shyt on Spankbang, got an onlyfans, on social media doing ratchet shyt, busting it open and all kinds of fukkery.

her videos in JBO by way :mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I lowkey give Drake credit for how he deleted his baby moms hoeness from the internet.

Bullshyt.

@PAWG Life

Come bless this thread (spoiler of course). We still got dat hoe on file!!

Internet is forever. Drake aint that damn good. :mjlol: