Zoe Kravitz told she was TOO BLACK for role in The Dark Knight Rises

Daps
Reppin
London
There are plenty of black actors in TDK trilogy, but the only black actress I can think of is Christine Adams.

terra-nova-christine-adams-complete-dvd-series-dvdbash-wordpress-3.jpg

She had a minor role as the Wayne Enterprises secretary Jessica in Batman Begins.

:ohhh:Why hasn't this woman been cast as Storm?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she should have held off on identifying for a little while longer so she could be in a masterpiece :wow:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/zoe-...un-to-identify-more-with-my-blackness.335983/

Shes not getting the role Zoe Kravitz deserves,but she got the wake up call Zoe Kravitz needed:mjpls:

And they simply told her they werent looking for a black actress,pretty sure shes heard that before.....Some cacs in an attempt to not sound racist use the word "urban" which comes off just as offensive if not more actually.

Sounds like Zoe took urban to mean "hood",i doubt they were saying they didnt want anybody ghetto....i cant imagine she would be sensitive to them saying they were looking for a white actress for the part.

And she mightve been too black for this part, but her and zoe salsana definitly are at the top of the list when cacs need a black woman for a part:mjpls:....when you think of all the great black actresses who will never be considered for the roles shes considered for:francis:?shes also benefiting from her color,perfect token whos still digestible for whites but fills the quota.