07-27-19: Smackville! on the WWE Network!

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE announced today that the live event on July 27 in Nashville, TN will be streamed live on the WWE Network and be dubbed as "Smackville." It features two title matches already announced (and also reveals that Finn Balor will likely be back in North America wrestling ahead of SummerSlam) as well as an appearance by Elias and it is likely going to lead to more network specials like this in the future, with the company already testing out the waters with Starrcade earlier this year.

WWE is proud to announce the SMACKVILLE special event, featuring a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship and streaming live from Nashville, Tenn. exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network on Saturday, July 27.

The explosive in-ring action will include a main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship in which Kofi Kingston will be challenged by Dolph Ziggler and Samoa Joe. In addition, newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura will go head-to-head with former titleholder Finn Bálor in a rematch from WWE Extreme Rules. The evening will also feature a special musical performance by Elias.

Don’t miss SMACKVILLE, streaming live from Music City, U.S.A., on Saturday, July 27, at 9 ET/6 PT, exclusively on WWE Network.
:krs: it's Joe's time!?:krs:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When I saw the name of the show I immediately thought of Hamsterdam from the Wire. :dead:

Smackville, sponsored by Red Balls

giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was gonna say Double J must be challenging for the Universal Title.......Then I remembered who the champ was :francis:

I’d honestly take a JJ Universal Title run over another long ass non-existent Lesnar run.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Was gonna say Double J must be challenging for the Universal Title.......Then I remembered who the champ was :francis:

I’d honestly take a JJ Universal Title run over another long ass non-existent Lesnar run.
what is he doing these days anyway?