07-27-19: Smackville! on the WWE Network!

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE filed to trademark "Shorty G" and "Smackville" on Wednesday. Smackville is the name of the WWE Network special that airs next Saturday from Nashville, featuring a musical performance by Elias, Finn Balor vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, and a Triple Threat for the WWE Title with Samoa Joe vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. champion Kofi Kingston.

There's no word yet on what "Shorty G" is for.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
new match added to the card :banderas:

9izovuklwfb31.png

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
So they literally just had Kofi pick his opponent for Summerslam and spent 15 mins re-heating a feud with Orton... while already advertising this Triple Threat! Odds Stacked! title match.... and we're supposed to believe Ziggler and Joe represent a threat here?:lolbron:

They just can't help themselves, can they? Universal/WWE matches should be rarer IMHO (untelevised house shows not included).... even every PPV sometimes seems too much for the big straps. Gotta build that prestige around them by using them for the longest story arcs. :yeshrug:

At the very fukking least, if you gonna do random ass Network Event broadcasts from house shows, at least GET THEM OUT THE WAY before making it so obvious Kofi will still be champ at Summerslam. :hhh:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
potential fukkery:mjgrin:

Brad Shepard of Pro Sports Extra is now reporting that there have been discussions for something very big to happen on Saturday night. If the rumors are to be believed, it could lead to Charlotte Flair or Samoa Joe “pulling off a shock win” during SmackVille.