07-27-19: Smackville! on the WWE Network!

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
also not sure why WWE has done such a piss poor job at advertising the entire card for the show tonight. here it is below

• WWE Championship – Triple Threat: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Samoa Joe
  • WWE Intercontinental Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Finn Balor
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship – Triple Threat: Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss
  • SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. To Be Announced
  • A musical performance by Elias

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
hopefully since they're on the Network they won't rush to finish the show right at the 60 minute mark like they do on USA. there's no reason for them not to be able to go over 10-20 minutes or more to put on a good show without rushing everything.

it's already going to be a tight fit with 4 matches and the Elias segment. that only allows for about an average of 10 minutes per segment

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What the fukk is this? I just got a new 4k firestick and the account I had wasn't setup so I had to login. I do and I see this ridiculous ass UI. Bad enough they losing viewers on television but they want to drive away the network viewers with this shyt. How the hell am i supposed to find anything with this clusterfukk? :francis:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk is this? I just got a new 4k firestick and the account I had wasn't setup so I had to login. I do and I see this ridiculous ass UI. Bad enough they losing viewers on television but they want to drive away the network viewers with this shyt. How the hell am i supposed to find anything with this clusterfukk? :francis:

the Network has been the best thing WWE has done in decades so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that all the kinks will get worked out on this update.

with that said, the old saying usually holds true. "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". they're currently having a lot of issues with streams shutting off and pausing. tonight is the first "live" stream test with Smackville