Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Someone in the Smackdown thread said this looks like an AEW card with all these multiman matches.
:russ:

Hoping that
Carlito
is the mystery man for the LWO.
:lawd:

Also hoping it doesn't matter and the Almighty Profits still beat the everlovin shyt outta them Eses. Respectfully.
:hubie:

I'm not hype for this one but it should still be a good time.

We really need a puke emoji dap
:scust:

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully Shinsuke finally get his chance to be world champ

And Seth is one of my GOATs, but Shinsuke deserve this. Really Finn shoulda got the belt at SS. :sas2:

And Cody/Jey winning the tag belts, even if for a short reign would be dope :ehh:
Ayo come to think about it what if Jey and Cody get the belts then Priest cash in tonight :jbhmm:

Or maybe Priest keep the briefcase and use it to make Rome nervous during this shaky BL/JD alliance :ehh:

If Priest do cash in I’m hoping Shinsuke win first. I’m having a hard time thinking of the last time a babyface lost the title in a LMS match tho. Actually has that ever happened? Or has any world champ dropped the title in a LMS match heel or face?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ayo come to think about it what if Jey and Cody get the belts then Priest cash in tonight :jbhmm:

Or maybe Priest keep the briefcase and use it to make Rome nervous during this shaky BL/JD alliance :ehh:

If Priest do cash in I’m hoping Shinsuke win first. I’m having a hard time thinking of the last time a babyface lost the title in a LMS match tho. Actually has that ever happened? Or has any world champ dropped the title in a LMS match heel or face?
Cena taped Batista's feet around the ringpost and won the title IIRC

wwe, this y'all GOAT?!:snoop:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
True, but still though… 5 matches ain’t shyt.

They do more than that quite often on Smackdown with only 2 hours to work with.
Why is everyone only looking at the matches? There could be other things that happen and I don't want to say more since it could be a spoiler.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I have no interest in watching this after seeing this card.

Maybe that tag team match with Cena and LA Knight. Crowd should go crazy.

Cody and Jey wrestling judgement night guys is what happens when your top wrestler is taking vacation for several months with two most important belts.