[12/18] AEW Dynamite: The hottest wrestling from the hottest town

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’ve never said a positive thing about Trump and you have no clue what I look like though.

You’re just resorting to making shyt up because you have nothing on me lol.

Ratings just came out. 2nd lowest viewership on record for your beloved AEW. You mad?

That’s a rhetorical question by the way. I know you’re mad.

now you ain't a trump supporter huh :russ:

now you wasn't running around here sounding like an alt right reddit poster huh :russ:

now you holding up signs at wwe events for internet points wasn't a thing huh :russ:

now we ain't see you was a frail neckbeard huh :russ:

now you an alpha male huh :russ:

while make threads about toys in your 40s huh :russ:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
now you ain't a trump supporter huh :russ:

now you wasn't running around here sounding like an alt right reddit poster huh :russ:

now you holding up signs at wwe events for internet points wasn't a thing huh :russ:

now we ain't see you was a frail neckbeard huh :russ:

now you an alpha male huh :russ:

while make threads about toys in your 40s huh :russ:
Step your dissing game up. :yawn:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Dark Order still needs somebody to push it over to make it a bit more convincing.

That's the problem though with that gimmick. You put somebody bigger with them & that person is going to overshadow the team, you stick a bunch of jobbers with them like their doing & it's just a bunch of jobbers lead by a middle of the pack tag team.

Alex Reynolds, John Silver, Brandon Cutler, & 7 random bums in masks taking out all the top guys besides Jericho & Moxley is a wild thing to think is a good idea.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
AEW has entertained me every week.

Haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in forever.

Same here im entertained by the matches/stories they telling. All I ask from my playfighting is good matches, stories that make sense and black wrasslers not to be booked like shyt :francis:

Im not a big fan of any of the elite guys outside of Omega but ive warmed up to the bucks after the new japan match w Omega/Ibushi and the way they put over lax and private party. :salute:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If you're being honest with yourself, AEW comes off completely rudderless. Nerds were giving me shyt for talking about how important it is to set up and promote matches and the ratings are starting to bear that out. AEW shows feel like there is no long term plans and are made up mostly the day of, compared to NXT where every match is tied in to an angle and set up ahead of time and stories feel like they have an end point in mind and what to do to get there.

Right now the angles with the most thought put into them (in that they feel like they have anything beyond "we should do this") are the Dark Order and Brandi bullshyt, neither of which are getting positive responses online or in arenas.

12 weeks of a show feeling like its just spinning its wheels and nothing is progressing is enough for a lot of people to pass, especially in this era of highly serialized content being what people are watching the most.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If you're being honest with yourself, AEW comes off completely rudderless. Nerds were giving me shyt for talking about how important it is to set up and promote matches and the ratings are starting to bear that out. AEW shows feel like there is no long term plans and are made up mostly the day of, compared to NXT where every match is tied in to an angle and set up ahead of time and stories feel like they have an end point in mind and what to do to get there.

Right now the angles with the most thought put into them (in that they feel like they have anything beyond "we should do this") are the Dark Order and Brandi bullshyt, neither of which are getting positive responses online or in arenas.

12 weeks of a show feeling like its just spinning its wheels and nothing is progressing is enough for a lot of people to pass, especially in this era of highly serialized content being what people are watching the most.

As an AEW supporter, I'll admit you were right about some of AEWs flaws.

I still enjoy the shows though.