[12/18] AEW Dynamite: The hottest wrestling from the hottest town

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If you're being honest with yourself, AEW comes off completely rudderless. Nerds were giving me shyt for talking about how important it is to set up and promote matches and the ratings are starting to bear that out. AEW shows feel like there is no long term plans and are made up mostly the day of, compared to NXT where every match is tied in to an angle and set up ahead of time and stories feel like they have an end point in mind and what to do to get there.

Right now the angles with the most thought put into them (in that they feel like they have anything beyond "we should do this") are the Dark Order and Brandi bullshyt, neither of which are getting positive responses online or in arenas.

12 weeks of a show feeling like its just spinning its wheels and nothing is progressing is enough for a lot of people to pass, especially in this era of highly serialized content being what people are watching the most.

Imagine typing up aew dissertations every week and calling dudes nerds :mjlol:

Self awareness :whew:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I keep seeing comments everywhere saying Jericho looks like shyt? I havent seen him all year...is he kind of fat or something? I know he's 49 but damn...Nash keeps his upper body from being sloppy and he's almost 60.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I keep seeing comments everywhere saying Jericho looks like shyt? I havent seen him all year...is he kind of fat or something? I know he's 49 but damn...Nash keeps his upper body from being sloppy and he's almost 60.
Chris-Jericho-1070338.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I dont mind the Dark Order but Evil Uno is a stupid fukking name. I know he was Player Uno in Super Smash Bros then went heel but now its time to change that name.

I do agree with some of what @stro said though. We are still missing the major angle and there are far too many heel groups right now