[12/18] AEW Dynamite: The hottest wrestling from the hottest town

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This whole Dark Order shyt sucks. Throw the gimmick in the bushes. The fat one is a Great Value Bray Wyatt.
I don't super love the dark order but I dig it and what they are trying to do. I don't get why people hate it tho. Why do you hate it? It's something different, no one in AEW has any type of gimmick really and wrestling it needs more of that in general IMO.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I don't super love the dark order but I dig it and what they are trying to do. I don't get why people hate it tho. Why do you hate it? It's something different, no one in AEW has any type of gimmick really and wrestling it needs more of that in general IMO.
I think it sucks. It's a cult stable and I've already seen it done way better by Bray Wyatt. It's not even original in AEW. Brandi and Kong are doing something similar. That shyt sucks too.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I think it sucks. It's a cult stable and I've already seen it done way better by Bray Wyatt. It's not even original in AEW. Brandi and Kong are doing something similar. That shyt sucks too.
Brandi and Kong is horrible, Brandi is just horrible in general outside how she looks. It is a cult stable but I don't think it's the same as Bray Wyatt. They can't just drop that shyt I guess they are pushing it through hoping it gets over eventually.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This whole Dark Order shyt sucks. Throw the gimmick in the bushes. The fat one is a Great Value Bray Wyatt.

I'm not feeling it either, at least as a main event angle, too early to start doing that goofy shyt in the Main Event and plus they suck.

I don't think it would be so bad if there wasn't 2 other versions of the same gimmick going on with Brandi/Kong and Burch/Blade/Bunny.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Listening to Wrestling Observer Radio....Uncle Dave with some harsh realities for AEW. Comparing them to bad WCW :picard:

I've not watched the show the last couple of weeks. There's just nothing to draw me in at the minute. But Meltzer talks sense in how The Elite have took too many L's so far. They need some of that Hogan/Austin mean and vicious backstage politicin. They're trying too hard to make sure everyone knows that they're not just another bunch of carny wrestlers trying to protect their spot. But nothing is gained from that approach. At the end of the day many of the biggest stars in wrestling have all played politics or been selfish to some extent; Hogan, Austin, Cena, Andre, HHH...it's actually needed. fukk this nice guy shyt.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That’s what happens when everyone in top spots in the territory are Beta’s including the money mark owner..

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That’s what happens when everyone in top spots in the territory are Beta’s including the money mark owner..

what is it with the these alt right cacs obsession with this website they stay with that weirdo language on here. Back to reddit with this "beta" shyt you frail fakkit. :hhh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Listening to Wrestling Observer Radio....Uncle Dave with some harsh realities for AEW. Comparing them to bad WCW :picard:

I've not watched the show the last couple of weeks. There's just nothing to draw me in at the minute. But Meltzer talks sense in how The Elite have took too many L's so far. They need some of that Hogan/Austin mean and vicious backstage politicin. They're trying too hard to make sure everyone knows that they're not just another bunch of carny wrestlers trying to protect their spot. But nothing is gained from that approach. At the end of the day many of the biggest stars in wrestling have all played politics or been selfish to some extent; Hogan, Austin, Cena, Andre, HHH...it's actually needed. fukk this nice guy shyt.

I agree that they should have put themselves over more. This isn't Jeff Jarrett in TNA shyt, they are the biggest stars in the company outside of Moxley and Jericho.

The bad WCW shyt is pure hyperbole though.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what is it with the these alt right cacs obsession with this website they stay with that weirdo language on here. Back to reddit with this "beta" shyt you frail fakkit. :hhh:
You’ve never heard of an alpha male? Opposite of course being beta. If that’s weirdo language to you I guess you can’t relate. But that’s says more about you than it does about me.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You’ve never heard of an alpha male? Opposite of course being beta. If that’s weirdo language to you I guess you can’t relate. But that’s says more about you than it does about me.

You a trump supporting cac who been using that alt right talk here for a while now. I know exactly what those words mean and we've seen what you look like and where you fall into that category. :mjlol:

Imagine a world where a a frail ass grown man who collects dolls talking about alpha and beta males :hhh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You a trump supporting cac who been using that alt right talk here for a while now. I know exactly what those words mean and we've seen what you look like and where you fall into that category. :mjlol:

Imagine a world where a a frail ass grown man who collects dolls talking about alpha and beta males :hhh:
I’ve never said a positive thing about Trump and you have no clue what I look like though.

You’re just resorting to making shyt up because you have nothing on me lol.

Ratings just came out. 2nd lowest viewership on record for your beloved AEW. You mad?

That’s a rhetorical question by the way. I know you’re mad.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NXT has been the better show. I just watch this live because it felt more unpredictable. Might switch it up.