[12/18] AEW Dynamite: The hottest wrestling from the hottest town

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
fukking love the Lucha Bros. Penta is tremendous weirdo & Fenix gets out there & just tries stuff that shouldn't work but he somehow makes it work. Also appriciate that Penta don't throw his glove to Aubrey anymore since she dropped it that one time.

PAC getting his horror movie sneaking on :pachaha:

This tag match with Cody & Darby vs BBB is the most bakwards booked match. They built forever to a Darby hot tag, he was in for 2 minutes, & then tagged Cody back in. shyt is wild since the story is Cody wanting revenge & he just got his ass kicked for a long time before tagging in Darby when it really should have been the other way around. Then BBB just got beat clean in match 2 so their worthless henchmen.

This shyt with Brandi makes no sense at all & is terrible. The promos she's cut for it haven't even explained anything about it.

"The corpse of Marko Stunt, I love it" :picard:

Cut straight to a break instead of letting Jungle Boy soak in a respect pop.

Riho been missing for a month & then just shows up ringside to watch Statlander vs Baker, hope they at least did something for Dark with her.

Poor Statlander getting roped into this goofy Brandi shyt :mjcry:

Holy shyt that ending was bad. All these good videos they ran for dudes & they showed up to indifference to lay out the tag champs & the Bucks. Cody can't get help from anybody because their all busy fighting the war against Inner Circle & here he comes because he is in every feud. Went from Elite vs Inner Circle to Elite vs Dark Order :skip:

AEW as a whole is wildly uncohesive.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russ: Jericho's post match tantrums are GOAT

the fact that he is so washed makes it funnier :dead:

Dude needs to tone down the drinking and get serious w his training he is going to get injured out there. Look at Dustin who is similar in age but can still put on a blassic in ring :wow:

Hopefully we get Dustin vs. Omega before Dustin gets too washed :francis: really think they would plan out a really good match.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
fukking love the Lucha Bros. Penta is tremendous weirdo & Fenix gets out there & just tries stuff that shouldn't work but he somehow makes it work. Also appriciate that Penta don't throw his glove to Aubrey anymore since she dropped it that one time.

PAC getting his horror movie sneaking on :pachaha:

This tag match with Cody & Darby vs BBB is the most bakwards booked match. They built forever to a Darby hot tag, he was in for 2 minutes, & then tagged Cody back in. shyt is wild since the story is Cody wanting revenge & he just got his ass kicked for a long time before tagging in Darby when it really should have been the other way around. Then BBB just got beat clean in match 2 so their worthless henchmen.

This shyt with Brandi makes no sense at all & is terrible. The promos she's cut for it haven't even explained anything about it.

"The corpse of Marko Stunt, I love it" :picard:

Cut straight to a break instead of letting Jungle Boy soak in a respect pop.

Riho been missing for a month & then just shows up ringside to watch Statlander vs Baker, hope they at least did something for Dark with her.

Poor Statlander getting roped into this goofy Brandi shyt :mjcry:

Holy shyt that ending was bad. All these good videos they ran for dudes & they showed up to indifference to lay out the tag champs & the Bucks. Cody can't get help from anybody because their all busy fighting the war against Inner Circle & here he comes because he is in every feud. Went from Elite vs Inner Circle to Elite vs Dark Order :skip:

AEW as a whole is wildly uncohesive.

Im not even surprised by how bad this shyt is...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks to me AEW IS booking for y’all beloved ‘casual audience’. Half the show is the Bray Wyatt bullshyt y’all love. The ‘I respect you brother’ thigh slapping bonanza isn’t on AEW, that’s Aleister Black-Buddy Murphy on Raw. Update the talking points.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Even Meltzer is criticizing the wonky booking of AEW. Not a good look. I'm still very entertained by the show, the only two hours not named TakeOver I can tolerate from american wrestling to watch in full now.