[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The opening eight man match and the TNT title match were the only ones that did anything for me. Joe winning was cool but they rushed him out the ring so fast so they could do the devil shyt :dead: the reveal wasn’t horrible but pretty much expected.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I couldn’t get through this one brehs seen the highlights on tictok :russ: Good for Kingston..IF MJF ain’t write that dumb ass letter Joe win would have been surprising…how long is Cole out for? Gives him something to really do before they have the payoff match.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
My main takeaways were that Joe won clean (which made completely sense given the circumstances) and that Cole's melodrama bullshyt wont involve the AEW World title :blessed: :blessed: :whew:

Didn't watch the whole show but this was a very bleh PPV.

Copeland/Christina was MOTN. Edge missing the flaming table was because he was to damn close to it, can't believe they didn't move the table further. Specially because they had to lit that shyt up twice, they had chances to make it right :heh: the MITB angle was lame as fukk and screams Edge coming up with something he already did in WWE and Tony going :leon: and giving it the ok :dead:

Eddie vs Mox was cool but it needed the crowd -that fukking sucked for every match except the TNT title match- to elevate it and they could never get it. Danielson on commentary was great, he had awesome chemistry with Taz. It was a less distracting version of what Mox tried to do in Wrestledream for Dragon vs ZSJ.

Main event was also good but again, it needed the crowd to elevate and people were basically :ld: for 90% of it.

Glad Andrade is leaving. I think he's a dope talent to have but AEW's roster can't afford someone that sees himself as a bigger star than that what he actually is for a US promotion. Gotta :salute: him for the fact he worked his ass off the last 2 months and didn't coast, which is something he could've done considering he's been wanting to leave for close to a year, lol.

Close to a year??? That n-gga wanted to leave when Triple H first got the Reigns for the main roster. N-gga the broad from Class Act that fccked with Kid from when he first came through the classroom doors.

But that is an issue that all promotions are gonna have to address and that's former WWE talent going to other promotions and being bigheaded because they were in WWE. We saw how that did for Gran Metalik and you had Andrade and Miro acting like that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Khan man said aew is the safest company but he told the world he feared for his life a few months ago

:laff:
The safest company where 50 year old former stars get concussed after ladder spots and continue their matches, hack wrestlers drink each other's blood, talented young prospects get crippled just so their opponents can get "this is awesome" chants, and balding wannabes take head/neck bumps minutes after being concussed.
:ohlawd:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
nikkas just be buying that shyt. They should be doing 200k+ if they were hotter.
At their hottest time ever they only managed to do 200K+ once, and that was for Punk's return match. 200K+ on a regular basis even when hot isn't realistic. This isn't the 1990s anymore.