1st Original Beat Tourney for 2017

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight so the masses have spoken and a nikka listened. Hopefully we can get this place popping again, but I can't do it myself. Let us all come together and make this shyt work whether you participating or commenting and voting.

*Rules*

1. Post up an original beat that uses HORNS in this thread from your soundcloud or any other good music link that exists.
2. No samples of any kind are allowed. (no movie or audio samples etc..)
3. The beat must be 100% and contain some type of horn in the melody or beat itself. (chorus, intro, etc..)
4. The deadline is for next Tuesday midnight 1/24/2017
5. Production style doesn't matter, the beat can be trap, boom bap, dance, etc...

*Judging will be based on the following*

1. creativity ( what makes it unique or stand out)
2. song potential (can this become a dope track with the right artist)
3. How well was the horn used (was the producer lazy with it or they went in)
4. Quality (mixing ect.., does the beat sound top notch or is it amateur night)

Depending on the number of entries we have, we might end up having 2 threads, the winners of both threads will face off with their beat in a new thread to be crowned Champion of Horns

Please don't post up any random beats or songs that have nothing to do with this thread or contest, because that shyt will get deleted off rip.

Please read the rules before you post. Don't flood up the thread with dumb ass questions that are already answered.

I do plan on making a sample flip contest too, so don't bother asking about that shyt. Just participate in this for now. More contests are coming soon so be patient. Thanks brehs

#TunnelGang :salute:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Nah but if you wanna revitalize The Tunnel (which Id love to see) you should talk with Booth mods to get these threads moved to the booth :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
are Orch Hits allowed?? Cause those are about the only horn/brass sounds I use. I got a lot beats with that sound but this is only online atm.

Yup, as long as it sounds like a horn (which it did) you good breh.

If you wanna switch it out later before the deadline, you can, just edit your original post and replace it with the new beat.