1st Original Beat Tourney for 2017

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@choppybeats

Choose the beat you want to submit and edit out the other one in ya post please.

If you wanna replace ya beats or switch them out or whatever, just edit your original post. No need to keep posting up beats breh. We just need one.

Thank you. :salute:

london

I CATFISH'D YO MOMMA
Daps
Reppin
North London, UK

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
My only fault with contest like this one is that the votes are going to be limited because the only people viewing will be the contestants and I SERIOUSLY doubt if they are going to vote for someone else. We REALLY need to do something that's round robin at least, that will make folks at least vote for something other than themselves. This one winner contest format does not work on here

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My only fault with contest like this one is that the votes are going to be limited because the only people viewing will be the contestants and I SERIOUSLY doubt if they are going to vote for someone else. We REALLY need to do something that's round robin at least, that will make folks at least vote for something other than themselves. This one winner contest format does not work on here

I understand where you coming from,but there's enough cats that randomly show up here that aren't participating that could vote, but they choose not too. Threads be stickied for weeks and nikkas just gloss over them.

You got nikkas making threads in here that aren't participating in these contest, that could vote.

Having this thread as a banner link on all of the forum pages would help too, but nikkas ain't trying to do all of that for us. Plus the booth mods ain't trying to sticky these threads, so their ain't much left to do.

Plus the classic OG tourney style had its flaws too. It was too many battles, some battles got overlooked, and once nikkas got eliminated cats stop caring enough to vote on those that progressed.

If the site got behind these contests and took it serious, this shyt could really bubble, but over the years this place turned into a fukkery haven that isn't interested in cultivating talent. Its sad, but thats just the way shyt is.

If we can get 25 votes for this shyt, we'll be lucky and should be grateful for that.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I just wanna give props to all that submitted something. There's a bunch of dope ass beats in here.

Since there's more than 8 participants (10) I'll make 2 threads for this contest. I believe the limit is 8 for poll options so I gotta do it this way. Which is prolly for the best, so even if everyone voted for themselves, they'd also have to vote for someone else in the other bracket.

So everyone that participated should end up voting twice (once in each poll)

I'll wait a lil later to make the thread so if anyone else wanna join they still got a few hours

Once those new threads go up, I'm not taking anymore submissions.

Thanks brehs