[2/10/24] AEW Collision: Orange Cassidy vs. Ishii; BCC/CMLL; Mark Briscoe/Brody King, Toni Storm/Aminata, Purrazzo/Kiera Hogan

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Disregarding the tag & trios, there's the heavyweight, tnt, continental, and international titles unless I'm missing one. Those are the active & often defended mens titles. Women have their championship and tbs title. I wonder if we'll ever get to the point where another singles womens title would be added. They may add a tag title for them first tho. But think they would need more women.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Disregarding the tag & trios, there's the heavyweight, tnt, continental, and international titles unless I'm missing one. Those are the active & often defended mens titles. Women have their championship and tbs title. I wonder if we'll ever get to the point where another singles womens title would be added. They may add a tag title for them first tho. But think they would need more women.
Women's tag titles will come before another women's singles title

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk no, They have the ROH women's title and they're adding a TV title soon.

And i'm not sure who the NJPW women's strong champ is rn but im sure it'll show up in AEW sooner than later.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
That shyt looked weak af. Her nose must be broke and she had to wrap it up quick or something
Idk bout her nose, but she been doing that variation since she been in aew. But I get what you saying,
Like she ain't trying to have another woman ass in her face amd just hurry up and end ut lol.