2010 was an aberration and TT won't sign free agents: Official 2016 GB Packers Offseason Thread

Will TT do anything but draft?

• Yes, he'll sign a FA or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will just draft and sign UDFAs

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • He will retire and Elliot Wolf becomes GM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Morgan Burnett has been eh but ok, and Ha Ha has some impression on me, but man was Collins something good. Still I am happy he can walk and be a family man, he will be loved in Green Bay.

Morgan listening to Peppers and sliding after an INT in the damn NFCCG :damn:

Just realized Morgan got a ring his rookie year and played like three games :damn:

Nikka ain't hungry like Ha Ha :damn:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Morgan listening to Peppers and sliding after an INT in the damn NFCCG :damn:

Just realized Morgan got a ring his rookie year and played like three games :damn:

Nikka ain't hungry like Ha Ha :damn:

Yeah, I just dont hate Morgan. He does his role well, but with Ha Ha I can be like, "Ah fukk he missed the INT and let the dude score." yet you watch Ha Ha TRYING his fukking hardest to DO something.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Dam Nick putting on some pounds after retirement :shaq2:

Brehs we gotta win another one this year. We can't be wasting A-Gawds prime years like this :mjcry:

I'm worried about Jordy though, 31 year old white boy coming off an ACL :francis: Prove me wrong Jordy :ufdup:

Yeah, I just dont hate Morgan. He does his role well, but with Ha Ha I can be like, "Ah fukk he missed the INT and let the dude score." yet you watch Ha Ha TRYING his fukking hardest to DO something.

How bout when he tried his hardest on that 2 point conversion :sadbron:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Dam Nick putting on some pounds after retirement :shaq2:

Brehs we gotta win another one this year. We can't be wasting A-Gawds prime years like this :mjcry:

I'm worried about Jordy though, 31 year old white boy coming off an ACL :francis: Prove me wrong Jordy :ufdup:

How bout when he tried his hardest on that 2 point conversion :sadbron:
I was drinking so much to forget that shyt, since Russell went to Wisc, and gave us a legit QB for one year; my heart was torn

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Man, the season is creeping up, and I'm getting that familiar "this is our year" feeling again. I just don't understand how we've gone 5 years without winning another Chip. We should have repeated, and I feel like that Seattle game we blew would've been another title. That's 3 we should have. The fact that we don't is just...ugh.

I don't know how much longer having that feeling is viable, but I feel like we have as good a chance as anybody this year. As long as Rodgers is playing like his old MVP self anyways. Hopefully this whole PED shyt goes away, and doesn't have an ill effect on our season. I'm sure there's a very large percentage of players using, and it'll be fukked up if 2 of our players are busted for it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man, the season is creeping up, and I'm getting that familiar "this is our year" feeling again. I just don't understand how we've gone 5 years without winning another Chip. We should have repeated, and I feel like that Seattle game we blew would've been another title. That's 3 we should have. The fact that we don't is just...ugh.

I don't know how much longer having that feeling is viable, but I feel like we have as good a chance as anybody this year. As long as Rodgers is playing like his old MVP self anyways. Hopefully this whole PED shyt goes away, and doesn't have an ill effect on our season. I'm sure there's a very large percentage of players using, and it'll be fukked up if 2 of our players are busted for it.
Breh we wasting his mvp years man I bet all he's thinking I'm gonna end up with one just like Bret :mjcry:.

I'm tired of this management not knowing what it takes to win .

We need far more talent on the defense .

Arod can't do it all man fukk .

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

I think we all know Mike Neal was using them

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Greg Jennings announces NFL retirement

Greg Jennings announces NFL retirement

Six years after Greg Jenning’s third-down catch propelled the Green Bay Packers to their last Super Bowl title, coach Mike McCarthy remembered his former receiver as an “excellent football player” with no shortage of charisma.

Jennings, 32, announced his retirement from the NFL on Monday morning, ending his career on the same day Packers players reported to training camp. A second-round pick in 2006, Jennings played seven seasons with the Packers, earning Pro Bowl nods in 2010 and 2011.

In the Packers 31-25 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV, Jennings had four catches for 64 yards and two touchdowns. His 31-yard catch on third-and-10 in the fourth quarter prolonged a drive that ended in a critical, late field goal. The reception from quarterback Aaron Rodgers became a signature play.

“Obviously he’s a Super Bowl champion,” McCarthy said. “I think great memories for his time here, particularly in that game (Super Bowl XLV). Made some huge plays in the football game.

“Greg could light up a room with a smile. Played a lot of really good football for us.”

Jennings left Green Bay to sign a five-year, $47.5 million deal with the Minnesota Vikings after the 2012 season. The Vikings released him after just two seasons. He finished his career with the Miami Dolphins last fall, catching 19 passes for 208 yards.

In all, Jennings played 10 seasons in the NFL.

“Physically, I know I can do it. I can still play,” Jennings said. “I’m in shape. I’ve been training hard. I feel as though I would be going back to football versus moving forward.”

Jennings compiled 8,291 receiving yards in his NFL career with 64 touchdowns.