21 Savage Accused Of Promoting Rape, 21 Savage Responds

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I didn't get rape from that but I did get scumbag loser.

In before nikkas start swearing all black women are out to get him and we never want to see a black man win.

In before he was trynna buy OVO.

In before @SirBiatch

:laff: at in before SirBiatch. The fukk does he have to do with this?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
If a man workin hard....why shouldn't his woman/girlfriend etc. wanna give him some.....he right.....nothing to see here:hhh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Do you know anything about marital rape laws?
What do marital rape laws have to do with him feeling like the woman he has should love him and please him if he workin hard for the relationship ....he said it's mandatory he be pleased by his lady.....most people feel that way ....marital rape laws have nothing to do with his comment.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
What do marital rape laws have to do with him feeling like the woman he has should love him and please him if he workin hard for the relationship ....he said it's mandatory he be pleased by his lady.....most people feel that way ....marital rape laws have nothing to do with his comment.
Ok

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Everybody is so fukkin sensitive. The man wasn't implying anything about rape, and I know damn well everybody understands what he was trying to say, though you may not agree with him. I hate this social media, bullshyt ass era we are in right now