Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Axel, Miz, Mizdow, and ? for the final 4 of the battle royal, anything else is uncivilized.

And Axel should have the most eliminations even if he loses

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Is it me or this build up for WrestleMania suck this year? Look at the matches and the builds so far:

Roman vs Lesnar for WWE Title: One guy most people didn't want tin the main event and the other guy just isn't there to promote the match at all... Paul Heyman can only do so much

Wyatt vs Taker: Again one guy that just isn't there to promote the match and there other guy giving the same criptic sounding promos he's been giving the past year

Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: I've never see a champion just get his ass whooped CLEANLY by multiple guys and then has his belt taken so many times by so many guys like it's Young Berg's chain:snoop:

Bellas vs AJ/Paige: How Naomi and Natty are not the ones that's fighting the Bellas I'm baffled. Not only that they are still trying to do that "AJ and Paige are frenemies" bullshyt :snoop:

Andre The Giant Battle Royal - They should call it the "Getting a WrestleMania Paycheck Battle Royal" because that's what it is, Sheamus gonna make that surprise return for this and take away the victory from the Big Guy Ryback :snoop:

Cena vs Rusev: Instead of hyping this up as two titans going to war on the biggest stage they got Cena out here begging like a bytch ":to:Please give me a match at WrestleMania... I'm willing to be in the Getting a WrestleMania Paycheck Battle Royal with Adam Rose and dem" with Stephanie hittin' him with the ":pacspit:fukk your life nikka now go tap dance in front of these kids so sell these shirts!" Don't let Rusev's streak get broken with this shytty storyline like Taker got his streak broken last year with a shytty build and shytty storyline :snoop:

Seth vs Orton - :why:How do you fukk up Orton's return like yall have?! Orton should havebeen RKO'ing and punting different nikkas in The Authority everyweek since his return leaving him with Seth being by himself at WrestleMania... but instead you got him woking WITH the Authoirty?! :wtb:Even Jon Stewart had to come to Raw and tell the WWE ":ufdup:with this storyline" I'm just :snoop:

No D-Bry vs Dolph :snoop: no Goldust vs Stardust :snoop: no Miz vs Mizdow :snoop:The only thing that has somewhat got me hyped and I can't explain why is this #AxelMania gimmick they got Curtis Axel doing :whoo: I will be watching WrestleMania but at this point I'll be watching more as a spectator that a fan because this year's Road To WrestleMania just isn't moving me.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Axel, Miz, Mizdow, and ? for the final 4 of the battle royal, anything else is uncivilized.

And Axel should have the most eliminations even if he loses
Axel, Miz, Mizdow and Ryback would be a good final four... but somehow Big Show will be one of the last ones the WWE will sure to make that happen

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Listening to wade keller podcast and he's talking about how this shyt is being built around Lesnar/Sting/Taker and NONE of them mufukkas even bother to show up