23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or at least make up for the one he walked out on :heh:
Once he signs in at the building it counts for a date , I guess that way wwe couldn't fly him in then be like :yeshrug: not tonight as they have done to many stars , foley and hbk I know for a fact

Daps
fukk nikka should be on EVERY Raw leading into WM

He's just doing what his contract asks of him, except for last week hahaha.

For real though, this is the E's fault. Put the belt on a guy who don't give 2 fukks about the business and let him hold it 9 months.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean
Court Bauer said once talent signs in for raw it counts for a date . Brock was there and signed in so it counts ,foley and hbk have both said Instances when they were at raw for segments then when time came they cut the segment so they wasted their time . So I can see why brock would have that count as a date so wwe can't have him fly in for no reason

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man at this rate Roman/Brock may open the show in a squash and Seth will cash in for a Main Event match to end the show, lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man at this rate Roman/Brock may open the show in a squash and Seth will cash in for a Main Event match to end the show, lol.
HHH might talk his way into closing :scust:

Daps
tumblr_nkeuilGof11qb3p1ho1_500.jpg
:russ:

I'm not gonna lie one of my complaints over the last couple of WrestleManias has been the placement of matches and order of the card. I was raised on the theory that good great matches go on last and throw away matches go on first... interesting matches go in the middle. In the past we've seen title matches and great matches go on first while divas matches and boring ass matches go on last.... had me like :wtf: This year's mania card should go in this order:

*Renee Young Guest Panel Pre-Show
Pre-Show: Miz/Mizdow
1. Goldust/Stardust
2. Andre The Giant Battle Royale
*10 Minute Video package of WWE Axxess and Read a Thon and Mania in the community
3. Divas Match
4. I. C. Title Ladder Match
*Backstage Skits
5.Orton/Seth
6. Bray/Taker
7. Cena/Rusev
**Hall of Fame Legends Presentation
8. Stang/HHH
9. Roman/Lesnar
10. Seth Cash-In
*Renee Young Guest Panel Fallout
Im actually a fan of the spacing out of the big main matches that WWE does now at Wrestlemania although the annual snoozefest of the divas match is cringeworthy